PDA

View Full Version : Any references made to Friends at all?

Boozers
04-10-2006, 08:54 PM
I watched a few episodes and I was wondering their were any any references made to Friends either in cast names or even New York where Friends was based in?

snl 70s show fan
04-14-2006, 04:26 PM
there was a refrence to chandler on the first ep where joeys sister gina tells joey the la. has a very vibrant gay sence and that he and chandler should have moved have moved out here years ago whereupon joery yells CHANDLER AND I ARE NOT A GAY COUPLE also the apperence of joeys bedtime penguin pal huggsy could sort of be a reminder of friends

MillieHelper
04-15-2006, 10:00 PM
I dont recall any either. Maybe thats what was needed

Brian Damage
04-15-2006, 10:52 PM
There was also a mention about his Friends during a Christmas episode I believe.

Rachel3118
06-10-2006, 12:42 PM
I was also thinking of the reference to Chandler in the first episode. I haven't watched the show very much so I don't know if the use references but they definatly need them because people would like it and someone can't just forget about past friends.

zuco74
07-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Forgot the episode but there is a photo of jOey & Chandler by the door set on a piece of furniture.

I noticed this as I was going thru the dvd's yesterday..

Rachel3118
07-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Too bad they didn't make refrences to the current friends charectors. It would have been interesting to see if Ross and Rachel got married and stuff like that.

Rosslover
02-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Joey talks about the last time he told a woman he loved her and how it blew up in his face. she was pregnant with his best friends baby and how she ended up with him...it is kind of obvious he is talking about rachel..

also pictures of him and chandler in london