PDA

View Full Version : Matt LeBlanc's other woman: The real reason for his divorce

Ireneparalegal
04-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Typical jerk. Figured:rolleyes:

Thursday Apr 06, 2006 7:30am EST

Matt LeBlanc and Andrea Anders in 2005
CREDIT: STHANLEE B MIRADOR / SHOOTING STAR

Matt LeBlanc, who filed for divorce from his wife last week, has a new real-life romantic costar: Andrea Anders, who plays his neighbor on the sitcom Joey, PEOPLE reports in its upcoming issue.

LeBlanc's split from his wife of three years, Melissa, came as a surprise to the public – and to Melissa herself. The trouble started in January when LeBlanc, 38, unexpectedly announced that he was moving out of the Encino, Calif., home he shared with Melissa, 41, and their 2-year-old daughter Marina.

"It was very sudden," Melissa's longtime friend Kelly Phillips tells PEOPLE. "She was absolutely blindsided by what transpired."

Then in March, Melissa accused her husband of being involved with another woman. LeBlanc, who had moved into an L.A. apartment near the studio where he tapes Joey, admitted he was.

Still, friends say, Melissa hoped for a reconciliation – and was stunned when, on March 30, an attorney for her husband called with the news that LeBlanc was about to file for divorce.

"She wanted to do counseling or therapy," a pal tells PEOPLE. "But Matt just didn’t want to work it out."

After the divorce announcement was made, LeBlanc even brought the Wisconsin-born Anders – who recently shot a pilot for Friends producer David Crane – to the ranch house north of Los Angeles that he and Melissa had shared.

While LeBlanc's rep declines to comment on the situation, saying, "We're not interested in having a public discussion about private family matters," others say LeBlanc's involvement with Anders was one of the causes of the divorce filing.

To read more of this story, pick up PEOPLE on newsstands Friday

Scoobiedoo30
04-07-2006, 11:30 AM
I just heard that Matt Leblanc's is dating his Co Star Andrea Anders on Access Hollywood

Ireneparalegal
04-07-2006, 01:50 PM
What ever happened to marriage vows? I guess they don't exist in Hollywood. Also, what ever happened to being honest with your spouse and telling them you no longer love them? Oh well, just another jerk.

Scoobiedoo30
04-07-2006, 04:59 PM
I would also like to know what Happen to The Marriage Vows?
Between Matt and his Wife

Ireneparalegal
04-07-2006, 05:02 PM
I guess he had his fingers crossed behind his back when he made those vows.

TJL
04-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Tonight, on a very special episode of "Joey..."

;)

Ireneparalegal
04-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Tonight, on a very special episode of "Joey..."

;)
:rofl:

MillieHelper
04-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Hmm, Let see what happens when Joey is cancelled. Think

Ireneparalegal
04-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Hmm, Let see what happens when Joey is cancelled. Think
It's already on the table that it might be canceled.
Hmmm...he and his wife live in California...Community Property...You go Mrs. LeBlanc...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dawsongirl
04-09-2006, 09:38 PM
What ever happened to marriage vows? I guess they don't exist in Hollywood. Also, what ever happened to being honest with your spouse and telling them you no longer love them? Oh well, just another jerk.

I think once you become famous, you lose your brain or something, and you suddenly think you can have whatever you want, whenever you want it, regardless of who it hurts. Either that, or they all become brainwashed.

Whatever it is, it's not exactly a typical cross section of the country.

dawsongirl
04-09-2006, 09:39 PM
It's already on the table that it might be canceled.
Hmmm...he and his wife live in California...Community Property...You go Mrs. LeBlanc...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What is community property?

Ireneparalegal
04-09-2006, 10:02 PM
What is community property?
Half of your spouse's property, real property, cash, $$$$, etc. etc. etc.
Hopefully she didn't sign a prenup.

MillieHelper
04-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Good points,all. I wasnt even thinking of that, I was thinking how long after his show is cancelled is this romance going to last? I cant help thinking of the Friends ep where Joey is telling Chandler about if there sexual tension between characters on stage, then they must not be doing it. Remember we all thought that the Andrea character was starting to act wierd. Maybe now we know why?

BuddyHinton
05-31-2006, 01:51 PM
IMO, it's none of OUR business, none of us know anything about this marriage. Did his wife cheat on him the day before? The week before? Marriage inside Hollywood and out is at a disasterous 50% break-up rate. The only reason "Hollywood" marriages seem any different is because everyone assumes it's their business. Trust me if they started a People magazine about YOUR neighborhood the articles would be no different. I loved the show Joey and the characters, but what they do off the set is their business not mine.

MillieHelper
06-01-2006, 09:09 AM
So the marriage broke up and you are ready to accuse the wife?? Thats wierd! There has been no evidence to back that claim up.
Your right, we dont know what happened. And in a perfect world, it isnt really our business.But.. With the saturation of news coverage, internet, tabloids etc. , we feel like we know these stars and are a part of their lives(Brittany, Brad & Angela, Tom & Katie,, ad nauseium.) None of these stars seem to mind all the adoration when the going is good. IMHO they should just grin and bear it.

BuddyHinton
06-01-2006, 09:56 AM
we feel like we know these stars and are a part of their lives

How you feel is not relevant. You don't know these stars is the point, you know a character they play. A divorce is a painful thing, just because someone makes a living being in front of a TV camera does not make it our business. I'm not accusing the wife, I'm pointing out the fact there are too many unknowns for people to start pointing fingers, that's why it's best to follow the characters and NOT the actors.

MillieHelper
06-01-2006, 12:30 PM
How I feel is relevent. I am a paying customer as well as a fan. If I dont like the product, I dont watch & dont use sponsers products. Nobody wins.
We like & identify with the characters on television,movies etc. but we like the actors who portray them as well.
We are human and have human emotions as well. There are many stars who choose to keep their private life private and for the most part are respected. Ill bet if you ask any star and they will tell you that the time for them to worry is when people stop caring. The fact that we feel so strongly about these characters only speaks volumes about their talent. It is best to focus on characters, but Joey isnt getting divorced, Matt is. Its public knowledge that he started dating Andrea while he was still married. Matt even admitted it.

Ireneparalegal
06-01-2006, 12:41 PM
IMO, it's none of OUR business, none of us know anything about this marriage. Did his wife cheat on him the day before? The week before? Marriage inside Hollywood and out is at a disasterous 50% break-up rate. The only reason "Hollywood" marriages seem any different is because everyone assumes it's their business. Trust me if they started a People magazine about YOUR neighborhood the articles would be no different. I loved the show Joey and the characters, but what they do off the set is their business not mine.
Gimme a break. This is a forum. This is part of it. Don't read abt the thread if it is bothersome. Believe me, you aren't the first to say this and it hasn't stopped the threads from being made. So, either ignore them or get used to them.

MillieHelper, very well said post, especially the last sentence!

MillieHelper
06-01-2006, 01:50 PM
Gimme a break. This is a forum. This is part of it. Don't read abt the thread if it is bothersome. Believe me, you aren't the first to say this and it hasn't stopped the threads from being made. So, either ignore them or get used to them.

MillieHelper, very well said post, especially the last sentence!

Thank You! :clap:

BuddyHinton
06-01-2006, 05:16 PM
This is a JOEY forum. Matt LeBlanc is NOT JOEY. Joey is a character. Are people really this entrenched? Sad. ''I am a paying customer as well as a fan.'' Of Joey. Since you more than likely have never met Matt I doubt you have the ability to comment accurately.

In all honesty... please disregard everything I have said up to this point and continue clicking your tongues and casting your glances.

Ireneparalegal
06-01-2006, 06:08 PM
This is a JOEY forum. Matt LeBlanc is NOT JOEY. Joey is a character. Are people really this entrenched? Sad. ''I am a paying customer as well as a fan.'' Of Joey. Since you more than likely have never met Matt I doubt you have the ability to comment accurately.

In all honesty... please disregard everything I have said up to this point and continue clicking your tongues and casting your glances.
:crybaby: :rofl: :goaway:

BuddyHinton
06-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Done.

MillieHelper
06-02-2006, 09:20 AM
Sheesh, what a killjoy! I love when people come on these threads, say stupid things, and get their undies in a bunch when you call them out on it.

Maybe Buddie Hinton is really Matt incognito.

spunkygirl
06-02-2006, 10:58 AM
Thread closed to prevent anymore arguments!

Any more discussion about this can be taken to PM's