PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I saw 'Silence of the Heart' too!

reggg
07-25-2000, 10:18 PM
Being that the other 'Silence' discussion is way too full, and that a new discussion on this flick will start-up anytime soon anyway, I just thought that I start anew for everyone. I am incredibly proud to say that I've seen 'Silence of the Heart' and MUST say that it's a complete CLASSIC! Howard Hesseman is definitely the backbone to this. Most people think 'Johnny Fever' or 'Head of the Class' when they think of the man's craft, but this is Howard's ULTIMATE-PERFORMANCE. His professionalism in this flick is deafening, and his acting is better than any guitar-playing that Mark Knopfler ever did while with Dire Straits; that's for sure. 'Heart' rocks! Just like every Muslim must take a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in his or her lifetime, I think that every single TV-movie-lover should see 'Silence of the Heart' at least once before death. Plain and simple. Let the messages fill! 'Heart' rocks!

[This message has been edited by reggg (edited 07-25-2000).]

blackcoffeinbed
07-25-2000, 10:47 PM
All right, reggg! Glad that you've now joined our

SGT. HOWARD'S SILENT HEARTS CLUB BAND
'blackcoffeeinbed'
'mirroronthewall'
'silentbri'
'Utah'
'germanyjoe'
'Bo Bo Bo' (NOT!)

and - 'REGGG'

PS - Thanks reggg for starting up a new discussion. The other was getting loaded.

heartsilencer6666
11-10-2000, 04:57 PM
Alrightee!!! You cats rock! You can all count me in on this list. 'Silence of the Heart', the best movie of all time!

Sitcomwriter
02-25-2002, 06:48 PM
BUMP!