PDA

View Full Version : Why would Florida tell Larry's mother...

Ireneparalegal
12-15-2005, 11:20 PM
that she should get a child psychologist when Florida (of all people) should know that Larry's mother was already doing what she could to make ends meet. Larry's mother can't afford a child psychologist. What was Flo thinking when she said this? This is the same woman who said if the encyclopedias were "free", they still "couldn't afford them." ???????

TVFactFan
12-16-2005, 02:14 PM
that she should get a child psychologist when Florida (of all people) should know that Larry's mother was already doing what she could to make ends meet. Larry's mother can't afford a child psychologist. What was Flo thinking when she said this? This is the same woman who said if the encyclopedias were "free", they still "couldn't afford them." ???????

I forgot why she told the mother that but i hate these two eps about Larry in season 6. Probably because it was a TWO PART ep about someone we never ever seen before. Those eps are in the same category as "a friend in need"

sdb7373
12-16-2005, 02:57 PM
If you look real close....Larry looks like a young 50 cent...LOL...Im for real y'all when I saw him last night the first person that came to mind was 50 cent. Look at a pic of 50 and then look at Larry from GT. They look alike..LOL!!!

TVFactFan
12-16-2005, 06:20 PM
If you look real close....Larry looks like a young 50 cent...LOL...Im for real y'all when I saw him last night the first person that came to mind was 50 cent. Look at a pic of 50 and then look at Larry from GT. They look alike..LOL!!!

Not to me

Ireneparalegal
12-16-2005, 07:16 PM
Sdb7373 i don't think so either...why don't u post a pic of them side by side and let the rest judge...or better yet, make a thread abt it...

yeah, i didn't like this storyline either. but Flo told Larry's mother after they argued abt Larry wanting to be with Flo and her family, Flo stated loudly to his mom abt why doesn't she get herself a child psychologist. Hell, after all the years of Flo complaining they can't afford this that and the other thing, especially doctors, who is she to tell a mother who is working her ass off, that she should do such a thing.

Brieannas21
12-16-2005, 07:52 PM
I can see how Larry would look like a young 50, it's the cheeks and the teeth

Anyway, I think Florida was trying to help Larry's Mom out by giving her some advice, that's what any good mother would do. I don't know if Florida said that before or after Larry's mother told Florida about her having 6 kids. So it might have seem stupid to you that Florida would tell her that Larry needed a child psychologist, but it never hurts to give someone some advice that might help them. That information could have been something that Larry's mother would have never thought of. Like Flo said, she could have went to the clinic to the Resource Center and they would have helped her out.

And if Larry's mom had 6 kids I'm sure a couple of them were teenagers and one of them could have taken Larry to his appointments.

Ireneparalegal
12-16-2005, 08:25 PM
I can see how Larry would look like a young 50, it's the cheeks and the teeth

Anyway, I think Florida was trying to help Larry's Mom out by giving her some advice, that's what any good mother would do. I don't know if Florida said that before or after Larry's mother told Florida about her having 6 kids. So it might have seem stupid to you that Florida would tell her that Larry needed a child psychologist, but it never hurts to give someone some advice that might help them. That information could have been something that Larry's mother would have never thought of. Like Flo said, she could have went to the clinic to the Resource Center and they would have helped her out.

And if Larry's mom had 6 kids I'm sure a couple of them were teenagers and one of them could have taken Larry to his appointments.
Flo said it after she knew abt Larry's mom's problems and her six kids. No reason for her to say something like that, especially when the mother was already feeling the burden of impending surgery that she felt she couldn't pay for. And the mother did say that there was no one who could take Larry to his appts. which is why it came to Flo to take him to the doctor for her. So obviously, the kids are still young. She may have had them one right after the other. Larry's mom did mention abt birth control being too late for her. So that statement insinuates that she had her kids close together. Larry may be the oldest.