PDA

View Full Version : Joey and the High School Friend 12/8/05

Brian Damage
11-29-2005, 11:57 PM
Joey and The High School Friend: Joey would like to be able to hang with the crew guys like he used to do when he was on tv. Zach promises to help him out. Jimmy, Joey's best friend from high school, visits Joey. Jimmy, who used to be a stud, is not shlubby and overweight. We learn a secret from Jimmy's past that will affect four characters...

DukeDevils9192
12-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Very good episode last night.

The chocolate milk thing was exactly the kind of humor you would find on Friends but not on Joey so far. It reminded me a lot of all the various break-ups the Friends would have that would be worded to sound like relationship break up (i.e., Rachel and Monica after Monica went shopping with Julie). It was also a lot like Estelle's death and how Joey responded there.

Adam Goldberg is unbelievably good. I don't like the idea that he was recast, but he is so funny. Actually, Eddie as Michael's father would be a nice twist. But I'll take this character. He and Michael had strong chemistry.

Great episode. Too bad we're approaching the end.

Dr. John Becker
12-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Best episode of Joey I've seen so far. I'll admit I've only seen a few, but the second season episodes have been great. And BTW, I think Alex is beautiful.

What are the chances of a third season?

Brian Damage
12-09-2005, 11:03 PM
I actually wasn't all that crazy about it. The whole "Chocolate Milk" skit got old after awhile.

blade1
12-13-2005, 02:15 AM
i absolutely loved the episode, i think joey is a very underrated show.

staypuftman2004
12-13-2005, 07:45 PM
i thought it was pretty funny