PDA

View Full Version : Joey and the Bachelor Thanksgiving 11/24/05

Brian Damage
11-18-2005, 11:57 PM
IT'S THANKSGIVING AT JOEY'S - Joey (Matt LeBlanc) and Zach (Miguel Nunez) run into trouble when they discover ancient Native American artifacts on Joey's property and mistakenly give them away. Meanwhile, Gina (Drea de Matteo) is trying to have a meaningful family Thanksgiving with Alex (Andrea Anders) and Michael (Paulo Costanzo) but Joey isn't cooperating with her plans.

blade1
11-25-2005, 12:39 AM
an absolutely amazing episode, i luved it

Brian Damage
11-25-2005, 10:34 AM
I really liked it.

snl 70s show fan
11-25-2005, 02:44 PM
i enjoyed it the ep was laugh out loud unny

snl 70s show fan
11-25-2005, 02:45 PM
i meant the ep was laugh out loud funny

DukeDevils9192
11-25-2005, 03:32 PM
I thought it was a pretty good episode. The only problem I'm having is that, like last year, there seemed to be too much for Joey to do, and the stories really didn't overlap well. That's frustrating to me. It felt like three different episodes were hacked and pieced together.

Oh well. It was still good.

staypuftman2004
11-27-2005, 09:21 AM
i thought episode was funny

Lurker
11-27-2005, 10:00 AM
Pretty good episode. The "play" had me LOLing. Don't quite know if sis is that stupid, or if that is really what she thinks. :)

savy333
11-27-2005, 01:15 PM
I was mad that Bobbie wasn't in the episode. So much for all the hype about how they were going to beef up her character!

slackermonkey
12-01-2005, 04:18 PM
I thought it was a pretty good episode. The only problem I'm having is that, like last year, there seemed to be too much for Joey to do, and the stories really didn't overlap well. That's frustrating to me. It felt like three different episodes were hacked and pieced together.

This is exactly the problem I have with the show. It has been better comedically this year, but with the addition of Zach and the larger role for Bobbie, there's now too many characters, which especially presents a problem when Joey has to be involved in every storyline somehow, leaving at least two or three characters just there in each episode (usually Michael or Zach, though Zach's been more significant lately).

I was mad that Bobbie wasn't in the episode. So much for all the hype about how they were going to beef up her character!

Um, have you not been watching the previous 9 episodes? She's had multiple scenes per episode, interacted with more characters than just Joey and occasionally Michael, and has actually had her own storylines instead of just being there to move along Joey's story. Although it was weird that she was left out of this episode, she's definitely had a much bigger role this season than last. I see no overhype.