PDA

View Full Version : Joey and the Sex Tape 11/10/05

Brian Damage
11-06-2005, 02:51 PM
JOEY'S PAST COMES BACK TO HAUNT HIM NOW THAT HE'S HIT THE BIG TIME - An old girlfriend of Joey's (Matt LeBlanc) is still mad at him for something he did to her years ago. She sends him a tape from his past with embarassing footage and treatens to go public. To appease her, he agrees to apologize on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show." Guest starring Ellen DeGeneres and starring Drea de Matteo, Jennifer Coolidge, Andrea Anders and Paulo Costanzo.

Johnny S
11-06-2005, 04:51 PM
I can't wait for this episode! Ellen is the greatest!

blade1
11-06-2005, 05:30 PM
same here, this is one episode i really want to watch.

blade1
11-10-2005, 09:14 PM
it was an absolutely awsome episode, bravoooo joeyyy

slackermonkey
11-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Good episode, and the dialogue seemed quite a bit sharper. Glad to see Bobbie get some spotlight, although I wish there was a little more to the Zach/Ellen feud subplot... that could have been much funnier than it was.

Poor Michael, reduced to just one scene this week.

tvfan0101
11-10-2005, 10:04 PM
I actually thought Ellen did a halfway decent job. Surprising. As always, Alex stole the show, with her girlish glee over Dean Cain.

Brian Damage
11-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Joey I think hit all cylinders this week. Ellen was great and I agree about Michael. He has been reduced to almost nothing.

Johnny S
11-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Awesome episode! 2nd best of the season IMO... let's just hope the ratings improved. Ellen was great, and so was this episode. Long Live Joey!

DukeDevils9192
11-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Some very good stuff, though some of it fell a little flat. I don't think the plots were woven tight enough for me. Stuff seemed to just jump disjointedly.

That being said, there was a lot to praise including better dialogue and an awesome guest appearance by Ellen. Just the way she kept the smile on her face the whole time was awesome. And Joey tripping on his way out was the kind of random throwaway moment the show needs once in a while -- something that Friends did well.

I hate the lack of Michael, but what can you do?

sonyab
11-11-2005, 12:18 PM
I liked it.. It was okay. 2 things that bothered me. That lady I forgot her name who was blackmailing him. They were sitting at the table and he tells her she was the first true love? No way! Joey never been inlove with anyone until Rachel! So Joey MUST be lying. He must have been in lust with her in high school! That's the only thing that makes sense!

2nd thing is okay the tape was 20 yrs old. Since Joey was 35 last year he is 36 this year so when they had sex on the tape he was 16. He purposes to her and the girl's mother was happy that her 16 year old daughter was getting married? COME ON! Joey didn't look like a teenager in the tape rofl

Other than that pretty funny. Bobby turning 40 and kept lying about her having a birthday dinner with friends. ROFL. Love Ellen! Glad to see her!

sonyab
11-11-2005, 12:19 PM
although I wish there was a little more to the Zach/Ellen feud subplot... that could have been much funnier than it was.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah me too! It was to short.. Zak couldn't do his line back then and still can't! ROFL. I thought Ellen was going to remember him and they were going to argue rofl. guess not. :(