PDA

View Full Version : The OC is very Popular Just Not On This Board

Flying Dutchman
10-02-2005, 11:13 PM
I love the OC and people are right it is addicting, and its suposed to be a hit with teens and adults alike but you would never know it reading this message board so c,mon peeps get your friends on this board and spread out make this board very crowded we need more messages about the OC, :D

bad_boy
10-03-2005, 06:22 AM
There's nothing really to talk about.

Chain Gang Member
10-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Well it sucks that it won't be on for a while.I mean I just got really into it and I won't be able to see it until after The World Series:mad:

Rachel3118
10-03-2005, 03:31 PM
I was so mad that it wasn't going to be on until November. It's such a long time to wait and we had no real warning that it wasn't going to be on for a month.

I never got why this board was so empty. I thought it would be really popular when I first came on.

Rachel3118
10-03-2005, 03:37 PM
There's nothing really to talk about.

Theres stuff on here to talk about but no one ever responds to it.

Flying Dutchman
10-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Heres the best way to get through the wait for the oc is to go buy the seasons 1 and 2 and watch them till you cant stand them anymore and right about that time the new episodes should be back, I do not understand why they cant just move the time slot back to keep it on every week but then again why should fox give the viewers what they want.

Storywriter
10-13-2005, 11:14 PM
Heres the best way to get through the wait for the oc is to go buy the seasons 1 and 2 and watch them till you cant stand them anymore and right about that time the new episodes should be back, I do not understand why they cant just move the time slot back to keep it on every week but then again why should fox give the viewers what they want.Well I think the stupid baseball start's around 7ish and if they were to push The OC back a time than it would be fair to me to do the same with Reunion because I love both but than they'd be on when most people are eating dinner 5 and 6pm.And not alot of people have TV's in their kitchens these days.

We don't and it stinks.:cool:

Flying Dutchman
10-14-2005, 01:56 PM
Well I think the stupid baseball start's around 7ish and if they were to push The OC back a time than it would be fair to me to do the same with Reunion because I love both but than they'd be on when most people are eating dinner 5 and 6pm.And not alot of people have TV's in their kitchens these days.

We don't and it stinks.:cool:

And that is why they invented VCRs

Storywriter
10-14-2005, 11:58 PM
And that is why they invented VCRsOh well you have to excuse me for having a job I get up at 6:30 am to get ready so I can leave by 8 to get to work by 9am on the account of its a hour away and its a Nursery School so I'm sorry but setting my timer is the least thing on my mind while getting ready to go to work.So I will just quit my job so I can be in front of the tv at 5pm for The Oc and Reunion.

No sorry I'm not going to do so.:rolleyes:

Flying Dutchman
10-15-2005, 09:12 AM
I work 10 hours sometimes 12 a day and always find time to set my timer for the OC, but there is no law that says you need to, so if you dont think its important than dont do it. but for me the show is that important, besides it takes me less than 60 seconds to set my vcr.:lol:

Storywriter
10-15-2005, 11:45 AM
I work 10 hours sometimes 12 a day and always find time to set my timer for the OC, but there is no law that says you need to, so if you dont think its important than dont do it. but for me the show is that important, besides it takes me less than 60 seconds to set my vcr.:lol:
It doesn't matter the show is on at 8pm not 5pm besides I'm home by 6pm.So I don't need to set it for 8pm.They aren't going to be putting them on at 5pm and 6pm so we will just have to wait until November 3rd.

Besides its not too far away from now it will be here before we know it..:cool:

Rachel3118
10-17-2005, 10:55 PM
putting them on at 5 or 6 would be wierd. No one would be that focused on the show. It would be better to just wait until they can show it at regular time.

Storywriter
10-17-2005, 11:04 PM
putting them on at 5 or 6 would be wierd. No one would be that focused on the show. It would be better to just wait until they can show it at regular time.I agree with everything you said.It would be weird I think we just need to wait patiently for two more weeks and they'll be back regular time.:cool:

Rachel3118
10-28-2005, 03:44 PM
They also probably don't have enough episodes to show it each week. They always have to not show the show for a few weeks. If they weren't going to take breaks from the show they would need to make alot more episodes.