PDA

View Full Version : Joey and the Stuntman 10/6/05

Brian Damage
10-01-2005, 12:23 PM
Joey is getting ready to shoot a big fight scene. He is rather stressed and tense. The director offers him to use the stuntman instead but Joey wants to do his own stunts or so he thinks. Eventually, Chuck, Joey's stuntman comes in. Abby, the script revisor, has a chat with Joey because he doesn't follow script at all (including his own character's name!). Michael visits the set and he and Abby hit it off. Zach works Craft and Services on the set. Bobbie and Gina also appear in the episode.

blade1
10-03-2005, 11:44 PM
ohh, now this should be intresting.

Mr.Rachel1984
10-04-2005, 04:08 AM
no alex? I'm glad to hear about michael and abby though but i don't see the point in his character hopefully he'll begin to flesh out with this episode.

blade1
10-04-2005, 04:23 PM
it should be fun to watch a fight on joey, i m really eager to watch this episode.

DukeDevils9192
10-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Just excellent. That's about all I've got.

Johnny S
10-06-2005, 10:13 PM
It was absolutley fantastic!

blade1
10-06-2005, 11:29 PM
now this was an amazing episode, well done joey. so the show is finally maturing.

Brian Damage
10-07-2005, 12:38 AM
I liked it. Some good LOL moments.

sonyab
10-07-2005, 12:40 PM
This was so funny. He thinks the lady who helps him with his lines is evil. ROFL. Then there is Alex.. Again she is annoying. Oh what do I put in US magazine? Please! Go back to your ex husband.. Joey got that lady who helps him with the lines fired and he is taking advantage of the stuntman rofl. Why didn't the stuntman just tell joey he is an alcoholic? Joey doing his own stunts. ROFL ROFL. Great episode..

savy333
10-08-2005, 02:31 AM
Bobbie: Is it true you made him cross the free-way on a skateboard?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DukeDevils9192
10-08-2005, 10:32 AM
This was so funny. He thinks the lady who helps him with his lines is evil. ROFL. Then there is Alex.. Again she is annoying. Oh what do I put in US magazine? Please! Go back to your ex husband.. Joey got that lady who helps him with the lines fired and he is taking advantage of the stuntman rofl. Why didn't the stuntman just tell joey he is an alcoholic? Joey doing his own stunts. ROFL ROFL. Great episode..

Some people just refuse to think the show is funny. Some people are so set that it's not that they just won't enjoy it. Ah well.

slackermonkey
10-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Best episode this season so far, and possibly the best of the series.

This was the first episode where I didn't feel that Joey at work was boring/embarrassing to watch. The stuntman thing was a very thin plot, but that's probably what made it more enjoyable.

Glad to see Michael get some strong focus, but I'm torn. On the one hand, leaving him as window dressing as he is in most episodes seems like a waste of a character. But when they give him actual storylines, he still feels flat and lifeless. I don't think it's Paulo Costanzo, who has demonstrated some solid comedic timing (not just here, but in his other work as well), but rather the bland way the character is written. There's not much to sink teeth into. It's disappointing, because as a character Michael has a lot of potential, both comedically and in terms of personality, and Paulo Costanzo can be very funny if given the opportunity.

Zach really needs to be given something to do. Miguel Nunez has been very funny in the role, but it seems as if his function is to be someone for Joey to interact with at work rather than to be an actual character.

Brian Damage
10-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Best episode this season so far, and possibly the best of the series.

This was the first episode where I didn't feel that Joey at work was boring/embarrassing to watch. The stuntman thing was a very thin plot, but that's probably what made it more enjoyable.

Glad to see Michael get some strong focus, but I'm torn. On the one hand, leaving him as window dressing as he is in most episodes seems like a waste of a character. But when they give him actual storylines, he still feels flat and lifeless. I don't think it's Paulo Costanzo, who has demonstrated some solid comedic timing (not just here, but in his other work as well), but rather the bland way the character is written. There's not much to sink teeth into. It's disappointing, because as a character Michael has a lot of potential, both comedically and in terms of personality, and Paulo Costanzo can be very funny if given the opportunity.

Zach really needs to be given something to do. Miguel Nunez has been very funny in the role, but it seems as if his function is to be someone for Joey to interact with at work rather than to be an actual character.

I agree about Nunez, he has been a stage prop more or less since the start.

Johnny S
10-29-2005, 01:29 PM
They showed this episode again on Thursday, and I watched it a second time. It was still really hilarious, and made me literally LOL!