View Full Version : Happy Days leaving Nick at Nite Sep 3 (so is Bewitched)

benjamoon
08-16-2000, 12:19 PM
"Happy Days" and "Bewitched" are not on Nick at Nite's Fall Schedule. Laverne & Shirley will resume its 12:30AM slot

The final episode will be Sun, Sep 3 (actually the 4th) at 2AM, I think it'll be #49 "A Date with Fonzie"

We need to boycott and petition
Try to get everyone to boycott and on any other websites you visit

The T
08-16-2000, 01:44 PM
TJ is this true? I can't beleive it! We MUST start a petition!!!

------------------
See ya~The T
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Richie-That sound could save your life!

Fonz-That sound could cost you yours!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ProffesorFan
08-16-2000, 01:52 PM
Once we start the petition :blush: could we inclued Bewitched too? I personally kind of like that show. It's cute.

Lone_Wolfette
08-16-2000, 06:33 PM
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/eek.gif I certainly hope that there's an underlying plan to have HD (& BEwitched, for those who like it) to resurface on TV Land... which could use a few more shows http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif As for L&S at 12:30... COME ON!!! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif They can do better than that!!! I want in on that petition!!!!!

benjamoon
08-16-2000, 07:28 PM
I heard that Happy Days contract expired and Bewitched was on hiatus, I couldn't believe it HD is my favorite show and Bewitched is my 3rd on N@N

Squiggy
08-16-2000, 09:10 PM
This is an educated guess but L&S will probably only be on at 12:30 for about a month. After the Three's Company Marathon in October, Three's Company will probably take over the 12:30 position (in addition to 8:30).

chris jacob
08-16-2000, 09:16 PM
I cant belve this Todd we really have to do somthing NAN has really gone to far this time so I think we now need to more petitions one to get HD moved back to 12:00 am and one for NAN to keep it longer they haven even shown the later episoded yet I dont think there HD contract expiered they are jus looking for a excuse to take it off who agrees with me ?

waynes world
08-21-2000, 10:47 PM
I hope another network picks up the show! I for one am getting tired of seeing the same old shows & missing the seasonal episodes. Maybe WTBS could pick them up again & carry the shows on their own format & not delete certain endings & show all of the episodes. Any chance of that happening?

chris jacob
08-22-2000, 08:16 PM
I dobut it unless WTBS can renew the contract the Happy days and Laverne&shirley contrats but that wouldint be a good ideah becuase WTBS would show them like 3:00 am and 3:30 am so we would have prety much the same luck with them

LaverneShirley
08-22-2000, 09:28 PM
First of all, Laverne & Shirley is NOT leaving N@N. It is still going to be on. Second of all it's Laverne & Shirley not Laverne&Shirley. It's three words.

------------------
"Well, Laverne is sort of childish"

"Childish? Childish? COming from a grown woman who throws tea parties for her stuffed cat!"

"Well at least I don't sew L's on everything I wear!"

"Well that would be pretty stupid considering your name's Shirley!"

chris jacob
08-22-2000, 11:34 PM
I dont know Ncik at nite can be very sneaky because I rember that right after they moved Mork&mindy to 3 am they took it off right away but what we also need is a petiton to get HD and L&s back to midnight

Sarah The Trivia Hound
08-27-2000, 01:30 PM
I have a really good idea. N@N shows all the episodes, then takes it off the air. As a comprimise, you know. My other idea: N@N realses the epsiodes on tape, you can rent certain episodes, than return them, or keep them by paying extra. If you hate both ideas, that's okay.

------------------
"You can wake up now, the
universe has ended"
Jim Stark (James Dean)
"Rebel Without a Cause"

"Teenagers are like airplanes: You only hear about the ones that crash" -Dwight Eisenhower

"I see nothing wrong with giving Robert some legal experence as Attorney General before he goes out to practice law"
-John F. Kennedy, January 21, 1961

Brett Ferino
09-28-2000, 08:27 PM
It wont be the same without HD and Bewitched. Now all Nickelodeon's daytime is friggin crap. They should also bring back Inspector Gadget, Charlie Brown and Garfield and Friends.

WTBS HAS TO STOP SHOWING GILLIGAN. IT HAS TO GO. GILLIGAN ONLY HAS TO BE ON ONE NETRWORK

ThomasE
09-29-2000, 12:51 AM
Dont forget about Gilligan airing on TNT. It's not so bad. Keep in mind that Nick takes out scenes that are different from syndication. By the way I can't believe that Nickelodeon took off those good cartoons. Is it true that odyssey will air all 255 unedited shows of Happy Days?

[This message has been edited by ThomasE (edited 09-29-2000).]

Brett Ferino
09-29-2000, 03:27 PM
WTBS are bitches. They have the freaking contract for GI but they still air it if Nick at Night is airing it. Also TNT sucks and kicks ass. They are airing GI too. GI should only be on Nick at Night. Period. Also USA are dumb asses who are airing from 8am to 2pm shows that had 20-39 episdoes. I'm glad that station stopped showing TMM.

USA are pieces of ****.

Bewitched is still airing in syndication