PDA

View Full Version : Miguel A. Nunez Jr.

Brian Damage
08-13-2005, 06:10 PM
This is what he looks like. He looks so familiar, but I can't place the face.

slackermonkey
08-15-2005, 01:53 AM
IMDb (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0639200/) is your friend.

Brian Damage
08-15-2005, 10:10 AM
Yeah, I checked it out and he was in Friday the 13th: A New Beginning.

isiahthomas
08-15-2005, 10:23 AM
Miguel has played in a lot of stuff. I wonder why his name is mexican because he looks black to me. He must be mixed. Anyway he was in A Thin Line Between Love & Hate, Harlem Nights, Action Jackson, Life, Sparks tv show, Juwanna Mann. Martin Lawrence had me rollin in A Thin Line Between Love & Hate when he dissed Miguel. Miguel was dating Regina King in the movie & Martin also liked Regina. In one scene Miguel came to Regina's house with some chicken for their date. Martin was at her house too so Martin answered the door when Miguel was knocking at the door. Martin said you the chicken delivery man LOL. Miguel said my family owns chicken restaurants in California. Martin said damn you banking like that & you come over here with a chicken biscuit meal hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. So before Martin left Regina's house to let Miguel & Regina go on their date, Martin said to Regina, i don't wanna interrupt ya'll drive up the coast in your Porsche with your chicken biscuit meal LOL. Martin also said when the club needs some food, your boy can deliver the chicken hahahahahahahahaha.

Rachel3118
08-16-2005, 12:54 PM
I'm curious to see what his role will be like on the show.