PDA

View Full Version : tina cole( katie on my 3 sons)

sunny_girl123
01-23-2001, 11:28 AM
What is Tina Cole doing now? What is the different members of the King Family doing? Also what are the ages and names of Tina Cole's children.
thank-you
Sunny_girl 123

Lisa Hains
09-25-2001, 07:02 PM
I like to know about Tina Cole also. What happened in her life after mt3?

johnW
09-28-2001, 12:27 AM
From what I've read in the past Ms. Cole
lives in the Sacramento area and acts
ocasionally in local theater in the area.

She also makes a appearance at a Television
Nostalga Autograph show that goes on at the
Beverly Garland Hotel in the LA area.

TV Guy
09-29-2001, 01:18 PM
For a while, life imitated art, and Tina was married to the stepson of Beverly Garland, who played Barbara. I believe they're divorced now, though.

Cincy Guy
07-20-2003, 03:41 PM
Tina Cole was certainly what I call a true "60's Girl". I'm surprised that she didn't move on to more TV shows or to movies.

Pitooey
07-20-2003, 09:52 PM
I thought Tina was so pretty back then. She had a beautiful face. I use to think she was too good for Robbie.

Tweety
07-20-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Pitooey
I thought Tina was so pretty back then. She had a beautiful face. I use to think she was too good for Robbie.

She ABSOLUTELY was too good for Robbie !! Tina was gorgeous...and You're absolutely right, Pitooey...She did have an incredible face :eyes:

Charlie Chan
01-25-2004, 11:14 PM
I agree she was an absolute cutie.

If you go to google pictures you'll find a wonderful picture of Tina from about 4 years ago taken at a memorbilla show.

Still an absolute cutie.

Bugiddle
01-26-2004, 03:15 AM
On the TV Tome "My Three Sons" site, there is some updated info about her life, I believe. I can't remember off the top of my head how many kids she had, but I know she had at least one son. He appeared as a toddler in a sandbox (non-speaking role) in an episode of the last or next-to-the-last season of the show.

She was one of my favorite characters on the show. She was a natural actress. She had some very touching scenes with little Dodie, too.

sandra42
03-13-2004, 09:46 PM
I liked Tina Cole and thought she would appear on more tv shows

sofaspud05
09-17-2005, 01:45 AM
What is Tina Cole doing now? What is the different members of the King Family doing? Also what are the ages and names of Tina Cole's children.
thank-you
Sunny_girl 123

Tina's kids are all grown... Her oldest son, Volney Howard, IV is now 39. He and wife Jennifer have an adorable son, Volney the 5th! Tina's kids with her second husband, Fillmore Crank, Jr. are: Paj (Fillmore Pajeau Crank, III), 22, Chelsea, 20, and Samantha, 18. As for the rest of the King Family... Some passed away, including 2 of the Sisters (Luise and Alyce), and one of the Cousins (Don Driggs). Most have left the business, some work behind the camera... You've probably heard former "King Kiddie" Cam Clarke's voice in cartoons... He does a lot of voice-over work. Some of the children of the "King Cousins" perform. If you remember Liza Rey (she played the harp on the family's shows), her sons Win and Will Butler are in the rock band Arcade Fire. Quite popular in Canada. Former "Kiddie", Jenny (Larsen) Staves (Marilyn King's daughter) recently released her first cd. Julie deAzevedo is a very popular Mormon artist. Beautiful voice like her grandma Alyce! I guess I'm off-topic talking about the Kings under My 3 Sons... Oops...

mstewart
09-17-2005, 10:36 AM
Did anyone watched TVLand Confidential on Wednesday evening. Tina was on there and was talking about My Three Sons and her TV marriage to Don Grady. Wow she still looked hot.

Angelique 2
09-20-2005, 11:25 PM
I saw her she is indeed still beautiful and has aged very little.

tinacole#1
06-11-2006, 09:01 PM
I REMEMBER WATCHING MY THREE SONS FROM THE BEGINNING AND CONTINUE TO WATCH THEM TO THIS DATE. MY FAVORITE CHARACTER HAS TO BE KATIE (TINA COLE). WHAT A SWEETHEART! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!! DON GRADY HAD IT MADE!!!! AS A BOY IN HIGH SCHOOL AT THE TIME, I WAS ENVIOUS OF ROBBIE!!!

TeeVeeCloset
06-12-2006, 03:55 PM
I REMEMBER WATCHING MY THREE SONS FROM THE BEGINNING AND CONTINUE TO WATCH THEM TO THIS DATE. MY FAVORITE CHARACTER HAS TO BE KATIE (TINA COLE). WHAT A SWEETHEART! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!! DON GRADY HAD IT MADE!!!! AS A BOY IN HIGH SCHOOL AT THE TIME, I WAS ENVIOUS OF ROBBIE!!!

Congratulations on your first post and you couldn't have made a better one than saluting the beautiful, sweet, & adorable Tina "Katie Douglas" Cole!

Tweety
06-12-2006, 07:18 PM
...I WAS ENVIOUS OF ROBBIE!!!

Trust me, so were we ALL ! :wave:

Yooch
06-12-2006, 11:05 PM

Me, too. I had a huge crush on her.

Classicshowsgurl15
06-17-2006, 09:03 PM
I am a girl, but I think that Tina Cole was very pretty and she was one of my favorite characters.:)

tinacoleinsider
01-26-2008, 06:27 PM
Tina Cole is teaching acting classes at John Robert Powers acting school in Roseville, CA. :happyface

I love Tina! She coaches my daughter in acting.

Tweety
01-26-2008, 08:03 PM
Tina Cole is teaching acting classes at John Robert Powers acting school in Roseville, CA. :happyface

Wow, fantastic!!

Do you, by any chance, have any pictures of Tina that you can post (understanding that you probably have pics of Tina and your daughter, but you may not wish to post pics of family members online) ... perhaps you can copy an existing pic and crop it in such a way as to just leave Tina in it ?

I've been wondering for a long time what Tina is doing these days...

Is the Powers acting school for actors of all ages, or mainly adults? And thanks for posting! :wave:

OH Nuts!
02-10-2008, 11:04 AM

Thx for the info. :thumbsup:

Dusty's Fan
03-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Tina was the PERFECT addition to the regular M3S cast.

I loved her later appearance on The Rookies. She let her hair grow longer after M3S and looked fantastic!

wsrfr
04-07-2008, 03:48 AM
omg:
..what a doll. I saw her for the first time on My Three Sons (when I should have been studying) And Don Grady got to play her b/f and tv hubby. And get paid for it! How lucky can a guy get, except to maybe marry her in real life..I read that even Grady had the hots for her..who wouldn't?

Then I saw her a few times on tv on The King Family Show. I had a huge crush on her..so much so that I took a pic of her on tv which came out amazingly well. But the pic started to make me :crazy: Never seen her in person, but since she is apparently in Roseville, CA now maybe I'll take a little trip! ;)

I have seen a candid b&w pic of her on the web when she was pretty young. A real head turner. But I forgot to save it to my hard disc. :( Then I saw a tiny color pic but even that is gone.

I didn't even know that acting school was still around.

wsrfr
04-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Anyone know where there are DVD's of My 3 Sons available? I don't see them anywhere. As the series is on tv (on some channel) then maybe they are not available.

She was definitely eye candy :D

She had such a sweet, feminine voice to. :rainbow1:

Wonder what her daughters look like!? :happyface

honeybea
04-08-2008, 05:05 PM
There aren't any retail but try ioffer.com and sell.com

bryanharwell
05-24-2008, 06:13 AM
I agree that Tina Cole was a real cutie. Very pretty girl.

tinacoleinsider
09-21-2008, 11:43 AM
I do have pictures of Tina, but unfortunately me being the technology challenged person that I am, have no clue on this earth on how to crop the pictures. I am very sorry, but I will try to get some pictures soon.

ps. sorry for the way late reply!

Tweety
09-21-2008, 12:19 PM
I do have pictures of Tina, but unfortunately me being the technology challenged person that I am, have no clue on this earth on how to crop the pictures. I am very sorry, but I will try to get some pictures soon.

ps. sorry for the way late reply!

Hi Tinacoleinsider... thanks for posting.

no worries about the pic, we're all just curious around here, especially since Tina has been out of the public eye for what seems like forever :)

Maybe if you see her at the School now and then, you can get a shot of just her. If you can, great, if not, that's cool too :wave:

OH Nuts!
09-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Yes Tina was pretty in the show - reminds me a little of Heather Locklear.
Always enjoyed My Three Sons...have been so obssed with getting more eps of Adv. of O & H that I forgot what a fine show this was too. Glad its starting to come out!

MickeyMac
09-21-2008, 04:59 PM
I think we can all agree that Tina Cole is hot.

For that matter Don Grady still looks great too.

Judith Ann
03-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Hi Tinacoleinsider... thanks for posting.

no worries about the pic, we're all just curious around here, especially since Tina has been out of the public eye for what seems like forever :)

Maybe if you see her at the School now and then, you can get a shot of just her. If you can, great, if not, that's cool too :wave:

I am a friend of Tina's. While she would not want you to know where she lives or hangs out, she is grateful you are interested in her. She is still very attractive at 69. Volney is now 46, lives in L.A., married. Paj lives with his father. One girl is married; the other has a son, age around five. Life is sometimes a struggle, but Tina stays positive. She has vision problems, but still drives around. She lost her mother a couple of years ago, Yvonne King of the King Sisters. She is a faithful member of the Mormon Church.

Willbo
03-12-2012, 11:18 AM
I had a huge crush on Tina as a young boy. She was and still is beautiful. Hope her health improves. She was such an important part of MTS.

Hazel Anyday
03-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Tina Cole of the present (2008 anyway) can be seen in the King Family Christmas specials DVD that's been available commercially for the past couple years. This DVD special features not only vintage King Family Christmas special clips with Tina dancing and singing but it includes present (2008) day interviews with surviving King family members too. Very good special with lots of great clips of their many specials and even includes one whole special uncut. If you want to see Tina, that's the place.

Cincy Guy
03-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Those vintage clips of Tina and the other family members are pretty good. Some that I have seen are in black & white, others are in color. There are some in black & white with the "King Cousins" with pullover shirts with their names (kind of mouseketeer-style) and wearing the short, white go-go boots; later shows in color have them in dresses, knee-high white vinyl boots, etc.

wannaart
08-19-2013, 02:02 AM
Tina now has a facebook fan page. https://www.facebook.com/TinaYvonneCole She's very active on it and she's as adorable as ever. She's also going to be singing again with The 4 King Cousins and also acting! Very excited to see her comeback! If you go to her page, she keeps everyone up on everything she's doing. It's great!

Cincy Guy
09-06-2013, 10:10 AM
When you see those old clips showing the King Cousins, you also notice "Cathy". She looks alot like Tina.

wannaart
07-27-2014, 08:28 PM
check out Tina's new website http://www.tinaycole.com

Cincy Guy
07-28-2014, 07:56 AM
A very nice website. I've always had the feeling Tina was just was just as warm and friendly in person as she was in the My Three Sons series. Just wondering if anyone has any memories of seeing/meeting her in person.