PDA

View Full Version : Very Important News Everyone! Mathew Perry to guest star in season 2!!

Stuwiebrianfan17
07-24-2005, 11:14 PM
Ok guy's guess what Mathew Perry is going to guess star on Joey for three episodes or possibly stay on the show I hope he stay's on the show personally. But this is true information here here's the link: http://www.friendscafe.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14362&page=2lly

Pus$y Galore
07-24-2005, 11:34 PM
That's fabulous news! I just hope if they have him stay on the show, it doesn't mean they're going to have him and Monica break up!!! :(

tiff7
07-26-2005, 03:20 PM
AWESOME!!!! :)

Tiff7

http://www.freewebs.com/tiff_lisatony7/

DukeDevils9192
07-26-2005, 04:49 PM
Has it been confirmed at all? It came from that website which linked to tv.com where someone had said that they heard about it on TV.

DukeDevils9192
07-26-2005, 06:51 PM
[Double post, sorry]

Stuwiebrianfan17
07-26-2005, 09:43 PM
It has been confirmed by three magazine recourses, three which I do not know of. Just look threw that message boards link that I gave, should give you the places they got there news off of.

Rachel3118
07-26-2005, 10:39 PM
Wow thats exciting. I thought he would just be coming in for an episode. As great as it sounds if he stays on it full time where does that leave his relationship with Monica and why would Chandler come live with Joey. I think it would be good if he came to visit for a few episodes.

slackermonkey
07-27-2005, 05:31 AM
I can confirm that this news is crap.

There are currently no plans for Matthew Perry, or any "Friends" star to appear on the show. And if he did show up, he absolutely 100% would not join the show. This is just another one of those b.s. rumors that "Friends" fanatics start to delude themselves into thinking that "Joey" is supposed to be the second coming of "Friends" or something.

Stuwiebrianfan17
07-27-2005, 01:28 PM
I didn't say he would join the show I just said I'd love it if he did k. Second off this has been confirmed and there already writing a script there thinking about adding Monica to the script but it's to early to say.

Brian Damage
07-27-2005, 09:54 PM
I don't buy it for a second.

Stuwiebrianfan17
07-27-2005, 10:33 PM
I guess I can't force you to trust me so what am I going to sigh. Any ways; they as in the producers did say they'd have the Friends guest star on Joey if the ratings were bad and they are right now. That's what I heard, just though I'd say it to you guy's but whatever.

slackermonkey
07-28-2005, 10:25 PM
Guess you don't know the meaning of the word "confirmed." Some tabloid magazine reports and an internet rumor are far from reliable sources, especially when word from the producers proves otherwise. This isn't true.

Rachel3118
08-05-2005, 11:44 PM
Is the idea of Mathew Perry coming to guest star that unbelievable? They were planning on having the other charectors guest star at some point in the show. Wern't they?

seven_to_shea
08-06-2005, 04:43 AM
It's not as though Matthew Perry is doing anything else with his career...bound to happen at some point. The only Friends actor I'd say 100% certain won't appear is Jennifer Aniston, regardless of what she may say in interviews, no way would she do ''Joey''.

barwars
08-06-2005, 02:33 PM
It's not as though Matthew Perry is doing anything else with his career...bound to happen at some point. The only Friends actor I'd say 100% certain won't appear is Jennifer Aniston, regardless of what she may say in interviews, no way would she do ''Joey''.

Why not? Here career pretty much died along with Friends last year, as did everyone elses. She had "Mrs. Brad Pitt" to rely on, but that's gone. She is and will always be Rachel Green. Had Brad Pitt divorced her while Friends was still running, I doubt she would have wanted out so much.

seven_to_shea
08-10-2005, 04:11 PM
Why not? Here career pretty much died along with Friends last year, as did everyone elses. She had "Mrs. Brad Pitt" to rely on, but that's gone. She is and will always be Rachel Green. Had Brad Pitt divorced her while Friends was still running, I doubt she would have wanted out so much.

Err go check IMDB, look up Aniston and get back to me. That is no dead career. :crazy:

Brian Damage
08-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Jennifer Anniston's career isn't what I would call dead. She has had a little success in movies, not much, but a little. ;)

DukeDevils9192
08-11-2005, 11:55 AM
With two movies finished, one near finished, one filming, and three announced, I'd say she's doing okay for herself.

Rachel3118
08-11-2005, 08:40 PM
She's the most sucessful out of the friends charecters and would be least likely to appear on Joey but she still could.

Vince 887
08-14-2005, 12:23 AM
I think it would be a good move to have Matthew Perry at least make sporadic appearances on the show..The Joey and Chandler chemistry was great...make them roomies again LOL...I would like to see Rachel head west with Emma and profess her Love for him...one can wish