PDA

View Full Version : The Death of C.D. Parker

Miss Golden
07-02-2005, 04:00 PM
I caught the episode today from October 2000 that featured the death of C.D. Parker. Noble Willingham left the show midway through the 1999-2000 season and he did not come back for his death scene, but I have a few questions.

1. Which episode was C.D.'s last episode???, it lists him as having played the role from 1993-1999, so I take it he left around December 1999 which was halfway through the next to last season???

2. How did Walker, Trivette, and the others explain C.D.'s absense during the next to last season??? Especially during Alex and Walker's wedding, where was C.D.???

3. How did C.D. die??? Some websites lists it as a heart attack during a fishing trip, while others suggest he was murdered???

4. Why didn't they just kill C.D. off when he left the show and not wait until an episode during the last season for a sendoff???

I also noticed that they immediately changed the credits after C.D. left during the next to last season.

The reason I am asking these questions is because I never watched the show during its run on CBS and now I am finding myself hooked to repeats on the Hallmark Channel and on the weekends in syndication.

Sid
07-09-2005, 12:00 AM
I caught the episode today from October 2000 that featured the death of C.D. Parker. Noble Willingham left the show midway through the 1999-2000 season and he did not come back for his death scene, but I have a few questions.

1. Which episode was C.D.'s last episode???, it lists him as having played the role from 1993-1999, so I take it he left around December 1999 which was halfway through the next to last season???

2. How did Walker, Trivette, and the others explain C.D.'s absense during the next to last season??? Especially during Alex and Walker's wedding, where was C.D.???

3. How did C.D. die??? Some websites lists it as a heart attack during a fishing trip, while others suggest he was murdered???

4. Why didn't they just kill C.D. off when he left the show and not wait until an episode during the last season for a sendoff???

I also noticed that they immediately changed the credits after C.D. left during the next to last season.

The reason I am asking these questions is because I never watched the show during its run on CBS and now I am finding myself hooked to repeats on the Hallmark Channel and on the weekends in syndication.

1. He left because he was running for congress.

2.They did'nt explain it.

3.At first it was a heart attack, but on the final episode it was found out that he was murdered.

4.On the last episode while Walker and Trivette was at his grave they had flashbacks with C.D. during happier times.