PDA

View Full Version : 'Scary Spice' to star on Joey!

Brian Damage
06-08-2005, 10:39 AM
'Joey' role for Mel B
Former Spice Girl Mel B has landed a part in US sitcom 'Joey.' The wild-haired singer is set to act alongside Matt Le Blanc who stars as a wannabe actor in his 'Friends' spin-off.

The star, real-name Melanie Brown, will appear as herself in the cameo role - which could later lead to a bigger part. A show insider told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Mel is keen to do as much acting as possible and this is a great way of getting her out there in the States. "She'll have a walk-on part, as herself, meeting Joey but it could well develop into a bigger story."

The former 'Scary Spice', who currently lives in Los Angeles, will also star in Hollywood movie 'Telling Lies', released later this year. Last year she featured in romantic drama 'The Seat Filler' with fellow pop star-turned-actress Kelly Rowland of Destiny's Child.

Superstar
06-08-2005, 12:05 PM
'Joey' role for Mel B
Former Spice Girl Mel B has landed a part in US sitcom 'Joey.' The wild-haired singer is set to act alongside Matt Le Blanc who stars as a wannabe actor in his 'Friends' spin-off.

The star, real-name Melanie Brown, will appear as herself in the cameo role - which could later lead to a bigger part. A show insider told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Mel is keen to do as much acting as possible and this is a great way of getting her out there in the States. "She'll have a walk-on part, as herself, meeting Joey but it could well develop into a bigger story."

The former 'Scary Spice', who currently lives in Los Angeles, will also star in Hollywood movie 'Telling Lies', released later this year. Last year she featured in romantic drama 'The Seat Filler' with fellow pop star-turned-actress Kelly Rowland of Destiny's Child.
I'm sorry but I can't help laughing :rofl:

tiff7
06-13-2005, 03:41 PM
Why can't u stop laughing? Is this true or a rumor? I luv the Spice Girls & I think Mel B would by hysterical on Joey! :)

Tiff7

slackermonkey
06-13-2005, 09:22 PM
This is a rumor. No truth to it at all. The writers haven't even gotten together to discuss the next season yet.

barwars
06-14-2005, 09:57 AM
ouch. the shark is near.

spunkygirl
06-19-2005, 02:12 PM
Wow if that's true they are certainly scraping the bottom of the barrell :eek: