PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't Danny Tanner remarry?

Dr. Zeus
06-05-2005, 09:57 PM
:confused: Why didn't Danny Tanner remarry? When Full House premeried, Danny had been a widower for at least six months, and he had his brother-in-law, Jessie; and best friend, Joey, to help raise his three daughters. For the series' eight seasons, Danny never remarried even though he had dated several women and was engaged to one.

Danny was too young to remain a widower for the rest of his life. Was he afraid that no woman would ever replace his late wife? Was he afraid that if he remarried, would he lose his second wife in a similar way?

Should they ever do a reunion movie, I strongly think that Danny should marry again, and his daughters should have another mother. Also, I think Joey should get married too and raise a family as well.

What do you think?

Dr. Zeus

Coory
06-05-2005, 11:18 PM
I dont think he ever met that right girl that was for him.

Daffyfan2004
06-08-2005, 10:54 AM
:confused: Why didn't Danny Tanner remarry? When Full House premeried, Danny had been a widower for at least six months, and he had his brother-in-law, Jessie; and best friend, Joey, to help raise his three daughters. For the series' eight seasons, Danny never remarried even though he had dated several women and was engaged to one.

Danny was too young to remain a widower for the rest of his life. Was he afraid that no woman would ever replace his late wife? Was he afraid that if he remarried, would he lose his second wife in a similar way?

Should they ever do a reunion movie, I strongly think that Danny should marry again, and his daughters should have another mother. Also, I think Joey should get married too and raise a family as well.

What do you think?

Dr. Zeus

Actually, Danny had been engaged to Vicky, but they never married. She got a job in New York so she had to move. I guess the writer's did this because they didn't want to ruin the concept of Danny being a single parent.

dave insinga
06-08-2005, 11:35 AM
the way they ended full house you think they would have had him marry
but originally when they were doing the last season i don't think they knew till late on the series was canceled hence a last episode was never written if and the if is very big they were to do a reunion yes he should be married again but i don't think we will see a reunion anytime soon. blame uncle jessehes the one that doesn't want to do it.

mstewart
06-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Actually, Danny had been engaged to Vicky, but they never married. She got a job in New York so she had to move. I guess the writer's did this because they didn't want to ruin the concept of Danny being a single parent.

They should had given him a wife during the series. He would had been more likable. He was a character I did not like. His excessive rambling and cleaniness got on my nerves. He was a person needed some sense slapped into him. Jesse was the cool one and more grounded into reality than Danny and Joey. Joey I can take him or leave him.

Karen*
06-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Yeah, Danny was engaged to Vicki, but the producers wrote her character off the show by having her relocate somewhere else because they felt that Danny getting remarried would ruin Danny's "single father" image. But I think it would've been nice to see Danny get married. Would've made a great series finale, IMO.