PDA

View Full Version : Question about the finale (Possible spoilers inside)

Brian Damage
05-13-2005, 10:44 AM
I was at work when the hour long finale aired. Is there anybody who can tell me what happened? I decided to create a new thread so not to ruin it for people who might not want to know what happens.

Brent88
05-13-2005, 04:54 PM
I didn't watch, but this is from TV Tome:

Part 1:

Joey asks Bobbie to help Sara find work. Sara gets a job working for Newsweek in Washington DC. Trying to get her to stay, Joey tells Sara he loves her and asks her to move in. Meanwhile, Michael's new girlfriend, a 45-year-old woman, cheats on him with a 60-something professor. Alex is struggling to keep herself together.

Part 2:

After asking Sara to move in with him, Joey freaks out. Sara freaks out too, and leaves without saying goodbye. Joey is heartbroken. On her first date in a long time, Alex accidentally offers sex to the guy, and Joey gets rid of him. While doing shots in Joey's bedroom and commiserating about the sad state of their love lives, Alex and Joey start making out. Meanwhile, Bobbie ends up sitting next to Michael at a Star Wars preview. When Gina confronts Bobbie about her unwelcome advances on Michael, Bobbie offers her a job.

robyrob
05-13-2005, 09:16 PM
it was a pretty good one,

Joey asks Bobbie to help Sara find work. Sara gets a job working for Newsweek in Washington DC. Trying to get her to stay, Joey tells Sara he loves her and asks her to move in. (Joey PANICS and there are some great moments where he tries to deal with what he just did)

Meanwhile, Michael's new girlfriend, a 45-year-old woman, cheats on him with a 60-something professor. (this was hilarious)

On her first date in a long time, Alex accidentally offers sex to the guy, and Joey gets rid of him. (by pretending to be the returning husband and they watch him jump out the window and run away wearing only a towel)

Bobbie ends up sitting next to Michael at a Star Wars preview. (she tricks her way into it - I think the Bobbie character is hilarious)

Brian Damage
05-15-2005, 09:17 PM
So does she move in with Joey?

barwars
05-15-2005, 10:16 PM
So does she move in with Joey?

No, she took the job offer and moved to Washington. The episode however did end with Joey and Alex making out.

Brian Damage
05-15-2005, 10:21 PM
Ah, I see...so now they are opening up the Joey/Alex storyline. It seems a bit rushed.