PDA

View Full Version : Joey and the Moving in 5/12/05 Season Finale

Brian Damage
05-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Joey continues dating Sara, and they find out a few things about their relationship while shopping. Joey, Bodie, and Gunnar shoot a promo that will be aired after Deep Powder ends. Michael gets tickets to go see the latest Star Wars film, and invites Seth to go with him, but somehow Bobbie gets her hands on Seth's ticket.

JOEY MUST DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT HE'S READY TO GIVE UP HIS OLD WOMANIZING WAYS - Joey (Matt LeBlanc) is faced with the prospect of his girlfriend Sara (Madchen Amick) moving in with him Meanwhile, Michael (Paulo Costanzo) owes Bobbie (Jennifer Coolidge) big for getting him tickets to a big movie premiere and pays heartily Gina (Drea de Matteo) finally confronts Bobbie about her crazy attraction to Michael Alex (Andrea Anders) realizes her true attraction for Joey.

Brian Damage
05-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Here are the pics

tvfan0101
05-12-2005, 09:56 PM
The ending was contrived but otherwise a brilliant episode. If the entire season had been this good the show would be ranked much higher.

DukeDevils9192
05-12-2005, 10:10 PM
I'll count the entire hour as one episode and say it was the best episode of the entire season easily. It hit on almost all cylinders and yeah, it was just really, really good. Hope they can use this to carry them into next year.

Seriously, though, does anyone else agree that the editor for this show is the worst one on television? None of the shots have any type of flow. It's the choppiest editing ANYWHERE.

slackermonkey
05-17-2005, 03:29 AM
Excellent way to end the season. You can really see where the writers are planning to go with the characters and situations next year.

Hooking Joey and Alex up together does seem soon, but I think it's going to play out differently than we think. My prediction: Joey and Alex have sympathy sex, leaving the two feeling awkward about their friendship for awhile.

Loved, loved, loved the Gina/Bobbie scene. Why were these two never paired up earlier? At first I figured it was because putting them in a scene together would lead to the revelation of Bobbie's lust for Michael, which deserved to be held off until the finale, but Gina has apparently known about it for awhile. Can't wait to see more interaction between them next year, and hopefully we get to see an Alex/Bobbie scene, which I think would be absolutely perfect.