PDA

View Full Version : Joey and the Breakup 5/12/05

Brian Damage
05-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Sarah is disappointed with her inability to find interesting work, so Joey talks to Bobbie who finds Sarah a job with Newsweek; catch is, the job is in Washington, D.C. Sarah must now decide between staying with Joey in L.A. and taking the job in D.C. Originally, Sarah decides to take the job and she and Joey break up, but Joey eventually realises that he loves Sarah in a way that he has only loved one person before (Rachel) and Gina tells him to do anything he can to get Sarah to stay.

Brian Damage
05-06-2005, 10:10 PM
Here are the pics

tvfan0101
05-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Egads, I laughed for nearly the entire episode. It was terrific.

snl75
05-12-2005, 11:37 PM
i laughed too i liked the part where gina confronted bobbie and bobbie says no one talks to me like that and then offered gina a job

slackermonkey
05-17-2005, 03:25 AM
Great episode, one of the better of the season. Alex was hilarious as usual, and a lot of the jokes seemed fresher, more natural and spontaneous.

As funny as the Gina/Michael story was, I felt more could have been done with it. The fact that Michael is dating someone closer to his mom's age would have been hilarious to explore from an Oedipal point of view, considering Gina and Michael's relationship is already pretty Oedipal.

And I'm not quite buying the Joey and Sara relationship. Madchen Amick is cute and charming, but there hasn't been much of a connection between the characters since (and I'm being generous here) "Joey and the Spying."