PDA

View Full Version : Joey and the Temptation 5/5/05

Brian Damage
03-26-2005, 03:48 PM
Joey asks Bobbie for help in asking Deep Powder's writers to rewrite a script as he is now in a relationship and doesn't want to do a kissing scene. Joey tries to find reasons to stop the taping of the scene, but the scene becomes so hot (hot girl, rain, etc.), Joey doesn't know what to do... temptation, temptation. Source: SpoilerFix.com

slackermonkey
03-27-2005, 12:56 AM
Despite what Spoilerfix says, this won't be the next episode. There's an episode between "Neighbor" and "Temptation," but there's no title or details on it.

The next new episode won't be until April 21 anyway, so "Temptation" will likely air on April 28.

bobbydeacon
03-27-2005, 03:44 AM
imdb.com says the next episode airs on April 21st and is titled "Joey and the Spying."

Brian Damage
03-31-2005, 10:42 AM
Here are some pics with Carmen Electra

Brian Damage
03-31-2005, 10:43 AM
Here's one more

Brian Damage
03-31-2005, 10:44 AM

Brian Damage
03-31-2005, 10:45 AM
sorry wrong pics

Brian Damage
05-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Because of the preemption last week, all the remaining episodes have been pushed back a week.

barwars
05-04-2005, 01:46 PM
Because of the preemption last week, all the remaining episodes have been pushed back a week.

Actually, the finale will only be pushed back half an hour. May 12th will be two episodes, making an hour long finale.

sonyab
05-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Carman Electra and Joey: Carman wants to have sex with Joey? But Carman is a married woman! Nobody even brought that fact up! Not Joey, not Gina, not even Micheal! Come on! Dumb very dumb.. They should have made Carman as a different Charactor who wanted Joey.

Alex and her husband: Alex was a bit imature when she broke a few things of her husband's stuff. Then when he said it was your fault woah I would have loved to see Alex telling him off.. I feel so bad for Alex. :( Gina drinking a whole bottle of wine and she didn't even get drunk?:)

Joey was really funny. He made me laugh alot. Glad he fought temptation. This was a really good episode. I didn't like the Carman Electra plot but other than that awesome. :)

DukeDevils9192
05-06-2005, 07:41 AM
I agree about the Carmen Electra thing. It was just ridiculous. She walks in and she's just like, "I want to have sex with you." Nothing even leading up to it. Seriously...what? Pretty ridiculous.

The Alex story was clearly the best of the show. She's really stealing the show lately. I wish they'd focused more on that. Would have loved to have seen what she said to her husband when Gina left them alone.

And I thought Joey was pretty good as well, but only as good as he could be within his situation.

Bobbie actually made me life pretty hard as well. I didn't like her line, "What's going to keep [Michael] from jumping into bed with me?" (something like that) because it seemed so out of place but when she grabbed him, that was hilarious.

So a good episode but the stunt casting went horribly wrong and it really drug it down.

TJL
05-06-2005, 07:46 PM
The Alex story was clearly the best of the show. She's really stealing the show lately. I wish they'd focused more on that. Would have loved to have seen what she said to her husband when Gina left them alone.

I agree. she is quickly becoming a favorite.

I agree with everyone else about the Carmen Electra thing. They should have made her a fictional character.

tvfan0101
05-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Despite the problems with Carmen Electra I still found it hilarious that Joey had to give up having sex with a gorgeous woman -- and impressive that he did. Of course, as always, the Alex storyline was much better than the Joey storyline.