PDA

View Full Version : A plot idea for joey involving the rest of the friends

friends92
03-25-2005, 09:04 PM
I have had an idea for awhile basically since i saw the finale of Friends. They should have the friends come back on joey for a two-part episode, but instead of a normal reunion they should have it be Ross and Rachel's wedding.

Pus$y Galore
03-25-2005, 09:10 PM
We think alike!! I've had the same thought all along!!

Have them come out to California like they did with London and Vegas. It sure would be great seeing them together again. I think it would really help the ratings too!

db108108
03-26-2005, 04:22 AM
NBC said it didn't want Friends in the first season to let Joey find its own way. But with the last episode drawing just 8.9 million viewers (with no Survivor competition), it'll have to do something to juice ratings in the second season or it's a gonner.

Brian Damage
03-26-2005, 11:51 AM
Let Joey try and establish itself first. I don't think the wedding idea is bad at all, not just now. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, the show already shot its finale on the 24th of this month. So it would have to wait till next season anyway.

barwars
03-26-2005, 12:59 PM
If they have a Ross & Rachel wedding.... don't make it about Ross & Rachel getting married. Make it about Joey loosing the ring or something, or Joey doesn't get his invitation on time and he gets upset.

The Cheers crossovers onto Frasier worked best when it was about Frasier's point of view and not the point of view of the Cheers characters. (that's why "Cheerful Goodbyes" seems more like an episode of Cheers than Frasier)

slackermonkey
03-26-2005, 01:42 PM
Actually, the finale is being shot April 1st.

Brian Damage
03-26-2005, 01:45 PM
Oh, I could've sworn I saw the schedule where it said the finale would be shot on March 24th.

friends92
03-26-2005, 06:44 PM
I dont think they should make it this season because it already has been picked up for another season, but next season would be good because if they don't do something big the ratings are going to fall and that will be the end of Joey.

Rachel3118
06-25-2005, 05:44 PM
The wedding would be a good plot idea. I always felt like the Friends finale should have ended in a wedding or proposal between Ross and Rachel, so it would be good to have it next season. I feel like it is to soon and people would start to want the friends charactors to always be on it. I agree that they should make it about Joey as opposed to Ross and Rachel.

slackermonkey
06-26-2005, 02:53 AM
I really wish people would let the whole "Friends characters guest-starring/special two-hour TV movie about Ross & Rachel getting married" thing die.

Rachel3118
08-05-2005, 11:47 PM
It's hard to let it go because we really wanted them to get married. Them being together in the end just isn't good enough because we know how easily they can break up.

adisodes106
08-11-2005, 10:24 PM
I would think it would be easy for them to get married too? And divorced? Like they did before?

Rachel3118
08-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Thats true a marriage doesn't say their relationship is going to last (knowing Ross). But it would be better then them just dating. If they had a real wedding it would show they probably would last.

barwars
08-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Does it matter, really? I could care less if they get married or not, I just want to see them on the show eventually.

Rachel3118
08-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Yah. It would be nice to see them get married but when I think about it, it doesn't really matter to me if they get married any more. After the finale I was upseat that no one proposed but now it doesn't seem to matter that much.