PDA

View Full Version : Matt LeBlanc is depressed over Joey

Miss Golden
03-17-2005, 12:13 AM
I was reading this week's edition of In Touch Weekly, and it stated that Matt Leblanc is very depressed over how poorly his show Joey is doing, when it was suppose to be the hit of the year of the crop of new shows. He has been telling friends that he himself does not want to return for a second season even if it is doing decent enough to get renewed. He also stated that he is scared that this show will hurt his future roles.

slackermonkey
03-17-2005, 01:29 AM
That's tabloid bull for three reasons.

1. The show is getting a second season, which he's already signed on for.
2. LeBlanc has said in the past that he doesn't care if being typecast as Joey ruins his career as long as he knows he did it as long and as well as he could. Why start worrying about it now?
3. In Touch is a tabloid.

TJL
03-17-2005, 02:50 AM
Spinoffs aint easy Matt.

I'm sure Kelsey Grammer felt the same way the first season of "Frasier."

Pitooey
03-17-2005, 09:04 AM
If Joey were my show I would drop Drea De Mateo from the lineup.

barwars
03-17-2005, 05:50 PM
Well, Matt LeBlanc can stay depressed all he wants.... Joey just got renewed for a second season.

barwars
03-17-2005, 05:52 PM
I'm sure Kelsey Grammer felt the same way the first season of "Frasier."

I doubt it.
I mean, I like Joey a lot.... but Frasier was huge with critics, and destined to sweep the Emmys.

TJL
03-17-2005, 06:44 PM
I doubt it.
I mean, I like Joey a lot.... but Frasier was huge with critics, and destined to sweep the Emmys.

Still, Frasier was a spinoff, I'm sure they were a bit concerned if the show was going to catch on in the first few episodes.

Brian Damage
03-17-2005, 11:35 PM
No offense to Leblanc, but what roles has he been offered since the start of Friends? Hardly any. He is not that stupid to realize that the character of Joey Tribiani made his career.

Stuck In The '70's
03-17-2005, 11:44 PM
No offense to Leblanc, but what roles has he been offered since the start of Friends? Hardly any. He is not that stupid to realize that the character of Joey Tribiani made his career.
The only movie with him in that I saw was the big screen version of Lost In Space.

Brian Damage
03-17-2005, 11:45 PM
Don't forget the blockbuster Ed where he costars with a monkey.

Stuck In The '70's
03-17-2005, 11:48 PM
Don't forget the blockbuster Ed where he costars with a monkey.
:lol: