PDA

View Full Version : Friend or Friends?

mEatball
03-09-2005, 07:20 PM
When the other castmates of Friends finally start appearing, should they show up as couples or come individually? Ross and Rachel and Monica and Chandler are couples, what do you think?

DukeDevils9192
03-09-2005, 07:26 PM
I'd rather see them show up individually. Well, at least have Chandler show up by himself. They're moments together were always amazing and I think he and Gina would play off each other very well.

barwars
03-09-2005, 09:22 PM
I think they should all show up alone at some point. And in the (hopefully) distant future, they can all come together at some point.... BEFORE the series finale.

slackermonkey
03-09-2005, 10:14 PM
I'm pretty sure they're thinking of having them come as couples - Monica & Chandler and Ross & Rachel. Phoebe would probably come alone though, since Mike wasn't officially the seventh Friend and I don't think viewers would really be clamoring to see him again (don't get me wrong, I love Mike, but he's not part of the cast - it'd be like Paul showing up on his own on Frasier).

Brian Damage
03-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Couples would seem like the logical thing to do. I mean you could write a story like Chandler went on a business trip or something, but overall I think at this point it would have to be couples.

Rosslover
06-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Individuals because it would be hard to commit two actors to do the show... as much as us true fans would like to see the Bings or the Gellers(?) we realize that would be impossibler...in order first...matthew because he was his buddy and he has been the least visible over the year...there is the picture on the set too of the two buddies...if he is brought on..he can say he was on a business trip or visiting his sick father (Vegas) as long as the Bings are still together...jen would be second , but only if she came to LA and then said that they were still together.... sorry we need to know that... best scenario...all of them for a wedding..

Rachel3118
06-25-2005, 05:34 PM
Couples would be good but I think Chandler should come alone because he had a special conection with Joey that could be seen better if Monica wasn't there. It would be good to show Ross and Rachel together to show that they are still a couple.