View Full Version : Post your all-time favorite episode here
What is your all-time favorite episode of Friends so far and why?
I can't limit it to just one episode. I have a few.
1) the one where Rachel finds out. Where it's her birthday and Ross goes to China and gives her that expensive pin and everyone is surprised then Chandler goes "come on Guys i't Ross, remember when he bought Carol that crystal duck because he was in love with her." so Rachel tries to find Ross at the airport to tell him how she feels.
2) The One where Ross finds out: When Rachel leaves that message on his machine about how she is over him and he finds out she loves him
3) The one where Ross and Rachle break up-becaues it is sooo sad but it was so well acted.
4) When Chandler and Monica get together in London
5) after Monica breaks up with London and she makes all the jam, that episdode was hilarious
6) Both Las Vegas episodes, they were soooo funny. My favorite part(besides Ross and Rachel getting married at the end) is when they are in the hotel room and she is drunk and picks up the phone and goes "Hello Vegas, we'd like to order some alcohol, oh and some beers, ooops I forgot to dial." then they both laugh, there is a knock on the door and Ross goes, that must be our alchohol and beers."
"I like to think i'm the master of my own destiny"
"Dancers are like Angels, we both know how to fly through the air."
boo boo kitty
05-31-2000, 09:28 PM
Hi everyone! I'm a fairly new Friends fan (I've probably only seen about 20 episodes) but I'm already hooked!! I'm completely obsessed. One of my fave episodes is the London one- that was a classic "Friends" moment when Ross said "Rachel" in his vows instead of "Emily". But, my favorite part of that episode (and of all the Friends moments I've seen SO FAR) is when we see Chandler and Monica's heads pop out from under the bed - I was in complete, utter shock! My chin dropped to the floor! I also love all the episodes following London where C&M are keeping their relationship a secret. "TOW All the Resolutions" was also a great one - esp when Rachel overhears the conversation. I still havent seen "TOW Everyone Finds Out," but I'm DYING to see it! Overall, ALL of the Friends episodes I've seen have been great - and totally hilarous!!!!!! http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif
07-16-2000, 12:07 AM
EASY ONE! My all time fav. is the "lightning round" w/ the girls lose their apt. to the guys...the gameshow bit they did was great!
08-04-2000, 08:48 PM
It would be impossible to pick a all time favorite episode...but if i had to chose my top 2, they would have to be either when ross accidentaly says rachels name at the alter, or when monica and chandler go to las vegas to get married .....
08-09-2000, 01:37 PM
TOW All the Poker
Rachel to Ross clicking poker chips together: "I have got your money and you'll never see it...and your fly's still open....I made you look"
I also love the one where the girls steal their apartment back.
02-14-2001, 11:01 PM
The one with the lobsters where Rachel sees the prom tape and she kisses Ross leading to their first date. That HAS to be the best moment in TV history. and the best KISS
02-18-2001, 06:52 PM
My favorite one so far is when Monica is sick and she asks Chandler "You want some of this"! and she starts sneezing and coughing. It's hilarious. Also I love all the Tom Selleck shows. He was great!!! ^& Oh so handsome!!!!
02-28-2001, 04:41 PM
THIS IS SO HARD."Lightning Round" was very funny.I liked "Pauls da man" even though I said Paul was my least fave Friend.I also liked "Joey dates Jessica" where Joey(Matt Leblanc) decides to date Jessica(Susan Sarandon).I found "Rachels 30th Birthday celebration" a dissapointment but enjoyed "Friends:Up all night"."Teach us some Poker" was VERY VERY funny.I liked "PBS" which is the one where Joey Hosts the telethon.I loved "The one where Tag finds out".I found it great to have Rachel with Tag(One of my Faves)....Sadly they broke up in "Rachels 30th Birthday celebration" http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/frown.gif.Now as the worst episode I would say "Rosita dies as Earl commits suicide".NO ONE CARES ABOUT JOEYS CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02-28-2001, 07:33 PM
my fav is the one where they talk about their thirtyith birthday's that was soooo funny.
03-05-2001, 05:46 PM
I'd have to say "Vamp Cat" it was a fanntastic episode.My Absolute(Little of that up here please)Fave part was the HISS of the cat.I also like any Tag or Janine Episode.I Hate any Janice epsode.
03-14-2001, 01:05 PM
Any episode where Pheobe is singing with her guitar and I also really loved the 'lightning round-apartment' one.
Oh, and the one where Ross is trying to get his couch up to his apartment and has Rachel and Chandler help him and it gets stuck!
"Pivit. Pivit. PIVIT!!!" Ha.ha. http://www.sitcomsonline.com/ubb/smile.gif
I'm Krijoyen, the goddess of laziness. Visit my webpage or drop me a line. http://www.angelfire.com/wi2/cottonclouds
03-22-2001, 12:58 PM
I have a lot of favorite episodes...
1) The one with the prom video (Monica: Hey ssut up. The camera adds 10 pounds. Chandler: Ahhh so how many camera are actually on you? That part with the video was hilarious... so were Ross's afro lol)
2)The one with all the resolutions (Phoebe: Do you want to learn how to play guitar? Joey: Yes. Phoebe: Then don't touch one!!!)
3)The one with Phoebe's uterus (Chandler: Actually, it's miss Chanandeler Bong.)
03-22-2001, 11:21 PM
My fav episode of friends was the one where Chandler and Rachle eat the cheese cake.
And the episode where Chandler proposed to Monica. It was sooo sweet.
11-24-2001, 04:00 PM
1) The One With the Holiday Armadillo-- Ross in that armadillo outfit is the most HILARIOUS thing i've ever seen! Even funnier is the way he walks in it!
2) The One With Joey's New Brain-- At the end, when Ross plays his bagpipes and Phoebe starts to "sing" along is so hilarious! I almost peed my pants!!!
3) The One With the Embryos-- The guys and girls competing over the appartment. My favorite is when Monica yells "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
4) THE ONE WHERE EVERYONE KNOWS-- SEeing Phoebe trying to seduce CHandler is great!
5) The one w/ Brad Pitt (forget the real name)-- Rachel looked really offended in this episode at Brad's remarks. And the best is when Phoebe yells, "You referee, you BASTARD! You burn in HELL!!!"
11-24-2001, 06:06 PM
I too have very many. I will say a couple.
1) TOW Joey knows about Chandler & Monica & ends up having Monica admit she slept with Joey, etc.
2) I won't say anything just in case there are those that haven't seen it but definitly this year's Thanksgiving episode, TOW the Rumor and also TOW the Videotape. Those are just a few. I will be back with more!
01-06-2002, 02:13 PM
1) The one where Phoebe makes a music video for 'Smelly Cat'.
2) The One Where It All Began (first episode)
3) The one where Ross and Rachel break up.
4) The one with Chandler and Monica's wedding
5) The one where everyone finds out about Monica and Chandler
6) All of the season one/season two episodes. :)
01-27-2002, 09:21 PM
I want to know how Monica and Rachel lost their apartment to the boys and i know it was a poker game but i need deatailed becoz i missed the episode. I also want to know what happened with Pheobe and that Policeman dude that she was going to move in with. I missed that one too.
My favourite ep's are
1) where joey and chandler get robbed
2) where pheobe tried to seduce chandler
3) in london
4) the vegas ep's
5) where rachel gets together with joshua while ross gets together with Emily
6) the one where jey builds the BIG entertainment unit and makes it too big
7) the holiday armildillo one- i LOVE it when joey bursts in wearing a superman outfit and rachel says that it looks like the easter-bunnys funeral
sorry i know i have lots but the show rocks
vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.