PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Judy the Winslows youngest daughter?

Barb521
08-02-2000, 09:25 AM
What happened to Judy, the one that played the Winslows youngest daughter. I never heard much about her. Was she written out of the script or did something happen to her in real life?
If anyone knows please inform me.
Thanks,
Barb

FROG
08-02-2000, 07:31 PM
IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION THE JUDY CHARACTER WAS DROPPED WITH NO EXPLANATION TO THE AUDIENCE, REMEMBER RICHIE'S OLDER BROTHER? THE PRODUCERS FELT SHE WASN'T RELIVENT TO THE STORY LINE. I HOPE THIS HELPS.

netsetter
08-05-2000, 01:49 AM
Judy's contract expired and I guess her character was considered irrevelant, so they didn't renew it. I liked her character though. She had spunk. So I guess now she's in the Chuck category now (i.e Happy Days' older bro).

tjmilliner1011
12-31-2000, 07:29 PM
I think I know what happened to Judy? Her parents wanted too much money so the producers took her character off Family Matters!! That's the only way I can tell Barb!!

[This message has been edited by tjmilliner1011 (edited 12-31-2000).]

ThomasE
01-13-2001, 01:51 AM
No. I think that she was pulled becasue of insignificance.

Ricknelsonfan
02-23-2001, 01:42 AM
I discovered that Jaimee Foxworth (Judy on FAMILY MATTERS) was in a sister musical group called S.H.E. They released a CD called "3's A Charm" in 1997 on Trauma / Interscope Records. I purchased the CD and it is quite good.

EdBrownJr
04-26-2001, 10:50 PM
That was funny i remember when i was watching the show when it was on thinking to myself where the hell is she did i miss an episode or something. She just vanished.

------------------
GET OUT OF MY GARAGE!!!

DJM77
06-14-2001, 10:30 PM
I watched Biography for Reginald Vel Johnson last night and they said that his character Carl Winslow had two kids. I don't know why they didn't mention Judy. That was weird.

MsLulu
08-04-2001, 04:22 PM
I guess sitcom producers and writers think we're stupid and won't notice when a character isn't on anymore. If they take a character off, they should explain their absence. They could have made her an exchange student or something. Didn't Rachel disapear about the same time?

Robyn
08-05-2001, 04:42 PM
Obviously, this disappearing act does happen somewhat frequently on shows. But why is everyone so upset about it? It's not like Judy was that interesting anyway. So the producers think we're stupid--so what? Well, actually, they probably did realize that we'd notice, but writing a kid out of a mushy sitcom family for the rest of the series is pretty hard to do. Not to mention, perhaps they didn't know that the Judy actress wasn't going to come back for the next season--wasn't it that her parents wanted too much money, or something? Truthfully, I'd almost rather that Harriette disappeared for the last few episodes of the show instead of being recasted. Never did get used to Judyann Elder.

MsLulu
08-06-2001, 12:59 AM
I don't know why this kind of thing bugs me so much. I wasn't even a big fan of the show. I guess I just like a little continuity (sp?). I have to remind myself, it's just a TV show, it's not real life!

[This message has been edited by MsLulu (edited 08-06-2001).]

a NaNcY FaNaTiC
09-04-2001, 10:20 PM
I agree it was awfull strange to just drop her like that. I kinda liked her, but oh well...

Truth
09-18-2001, 04:51 AM
"Remember Richies Older Brother?"

HUH? He had an older brother? I know what ya mean, If they would of at least told where Judy went, Its like with Rachel...

Since she only appeared on a few episodes after season 5, they could of just made an episode about her moving to New York to become a full time writer or something....

------------------
Three's Company Episode Number 62 Chrissy Hospitality:

(Jack and Chrissy are in the bathroom putting on a shower curtain on the shower)

Jack: Ok Chrissy I will get in the tub with you, Then we can get it on!

Chrissy: Be Nice to me ill show you what to do!

Jack: This isn't the first time i have ever done this!

Chrissy: Maybe so! But Girls are better at this then boys!

Jack: Come on Chrissy a little less talk and a little more action! OK?

Chrissy: You do your part. I will do mine.

Chrissy: I don't think it will reach

Jack: Of Course not you got to unfold it first!

Family Matters(Carl and Steve Urkel)

Carl: "Go home, Steve."
Steve: "But Carl..."
Carl: "Go home Steve!"
Steve: "Now Big Guy..."
Carl: "GO HOME, GO HOME, GOOO HOME!!!!"
Steve: "I don't have to take this. I'm going home."

Czas na Zywiec
11-19-2001, 10:39 PM
The same thing that apparentaly happened to Rachel and Grandma. I think the're contracts expired and the producers figured not to renew them since they weren't as popular as the other characters.

------------------
Eric Matthews

ThomasE
12-27-2001, 01:33 PM
Actually Telma left to do "Getting By" which was a mistake. She came back for one more season after Getting By was canceled.