PDA

View Full Version : Joey and the Wrong Name 2/17/05

Brian Damage
02-10-2005, 11:30 PM
Joey gets nominated for a Daytime Soap Award in the “Best Death Scene” category for his work on “Days of Our Lives.” Joey invites Gina to the award show. We will get to see how Dr. Ramoray died. Joey also has to present a category during the show. Before the show, he chats with one of the nominees in the category he needs to present. She is “hot” but she has a difficult name to say. As the title spoils it, Joey will say the wrong name when he announces the winner… Source: SpoilerFix.com

slackermonkey
02-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Not as good as recent episodes, but a solid episode overall. Michael's workout sessions were hilarious, but the Joey awards show moments weren't as funny as they could have been.

tvfan0101
02-17-2005, 09:10 PM
It really could have been much better. A mediocre episode.

DukeDevils9192
02-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I was a little disappointed. I liked it, don't get me wrong, and I thought the final joke was pretty good, but something fell flat, which is NOT a good thing considering what CBS power restarted tonight.

The Michael stuff was good and I would have liked to have seen a little more with it. I also thought the "I am a prostitute" punchline was pretty funny, too.

I liked it, but it just missed something and it showed.

Brian Damage
02-18-2005, 12:16 AM
I have to agree with the majority. It was just an average episode. It could've been alot better. It was nice to see ol' Noel (from Frasier) in this episode.

sonyab
02-18-2005, 02:24 PM
I loved this episode. I thought it was very funny. Mike didn't know how to do pushups right or chin ups or arm wrestling.. ROFL . Then at the award ceremony he was afraid he wouldn't say a difficult name right but he did say her name right. He said her name twice and accidently made her think she won when she didn't.. ROFL. I'm so glad that Joey won an award WOO HOO! Then he gave his award to that Evans lady.. Wow I'm impressed that was so sweet of Joey. I loved that part!

barwars
02-18-2005, 03:14 PM
It was nice to see ol' Noel (from Frasier) in this episode.

I agree.
By the way, no Bobbie = better episode.

Michael's storyline was very funny.

snl75
02-18-2005, 06:41 PM
i agree with most people here. it was not as good as it could have been

Janis
02-18-2005, 11:04 PM
What was the name Joey screwed up? Was it "Mariska"? I thought Of Mariska Hargitay.

snl75
02-19-2005, 02:05 AM
me too

Brian Damage
02-19-2005, 11:56 AM
What was the name Joey screwed up? Was it "Mariska"? I thought Of Mariska Hargitay.

They did make that comparison in the episode.

Brian Damage
02-19-2005, 12:03 PM
A little late, but here are some pics