PDA

View Full Version : Joey has a new sister!

Brian Damage
02-10-2005, 11:02 AM
Burbank, CA February 9, 2005 Christina Ricci ("Cursed," "Monster") is set to guest star on NBC's "Joey." She will play Mary Teresa, one of Joey (Matt LeBlanc) and Gina's (Drea de Matteo) sisters. This episode will air at 8:00pm on Thursday, February 24th on NBC.

Brian Damage
02-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Joey Tribbiani is getting another sister and she's going to look a lot like Christina Ricci. OK, she is Christina Ricci. Sources confirm that she will play Joey and Gina's kid sis in an episode to air in late February / early March. Source: TV Guide Online

slackermonkey
02-10-2005, 01:36 PM
I've known about this for awhile, but wasn't allowed to spoil the surprise until it was announced. But now that the cat's out of the bag...

The episode, "Joey and the Fancy Sister" is actually airing February 24th. Ricci plays Mary Teresa, the richest and most stuck-up of the Tribbianis.

barwars
02-10-2005, 02:44 PM
I've known about this for awhile, but wasn't allowed to spoil the surprise until it was announced. But now that the cat's out of the bag...

The episode, "Joey and the Fancy Sister" is actually airing February 24th. Ricci plays Mary Teresa, the richest and most stuck-up of the Tribbianis.

Add "best looking" to her resume.

slackermonkey
02-10-2005, 04:23 PM
No joke. At first I thought she looked a little too young (she is playing one of the younger Tribbiani sisters, but still), but the more I look at her, the more right she seems for the part.

barwars
02-10-2005, 04:30 PM
No joke. At first I thought she looked a little too young (she is playing one of the younger Tribbiani sisters, but still), but the more I look at her, the more right she seems for the part.

Any idea how old Joey is suppossed to be??

Gina is 36 and Michael is 20.... Joey is younger than Gina, isn't he?

slackermonkey
02-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Gina is 36, Joey is 35. She's his older sister, and the oldest of the Tribbiani kids.

Mary Teresa is supposed to one of their younger sisters, though not the youngest.

mEatball
02-10-2005, 07:44 PM
I was always under the impression that Joey was the youngest sibling. Didn't they ever mention that on Friends?

TJL
02-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Yess!

Christina Ricci is gorgeous!

slackermonkey
02-10-2005, 08:39 PM
I was always under the impression that Joey was the youngest sibling. Didn't they ever mention that on Friends?

Nope. It was always implied that he was the oldest, but never said outright. Dina is the youngest.

Once Gina was fleshed out for Joey, they made her his only older sibling to give them more of a sibling rivalry dynamic, her being the only woman who can control him.

*GoodMorningCalgary*
02-10-2005, 08:49 PM
She's an okay actress I guess.....but shes definitley NOT gorgeous. In fact I think she's Hideous....

:roper

Haha I didn't know we had a Mr. Roper smiley...I know it has nothing to do with anything. but I just had to use it!!!

slackermonkey
02-10-2005, 08:50 PM
I think she looks very attractive, especially in the picture posted above.

Brian Damage
02-10-2005, 10:30 PM
I think she is beautiful. Although I still picture her as Wednesday in the Addams Family movies.

Ohio8
02-18-2005, 09:01 PM
I saw Christina a few nights ago on Jay Leno's show. Yum! Brain, thanks for the attachment. She'd definitely be good as Mary Ann in a Gilligan's Island movie! :D