PDA

View Full Version : USA Today TV Critic says that the show Joey has reached the....

TVFactFan
01-20-2005, 09:06 PM
Sink or Swim point and needs better scripts. He said the writing is not strong at ALL!!!!!-lol

Brian Damage
01-20-2005, 10:22 PM
Here is the blurb in USA Today...

This is a big Thursday for NBC, which needs to see some new-year improvements on a night it once dominated. The change had better start with Joey (8 p.m. ET/PT), a show that is pretty close to the sink-or-swim point. A few new characters and a more consistent approach to the old ones would be nice, but what Joey really needs is far better scripts and those seem to be increasingly hard to come by.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/columnist/criticscorner/2005-01-19-critics-corner_x.htm

Brian Damage
01-20-2005, 10:24 PM
As for what the critic said, I have to agree and disagree. Yes, this is becoming an important time for the show, but I do believe that the writing has gotten stronger in the last few weeks. Have you been watching the show Solomon?

TVFactFan
01-20-2005, 10:43 PM
As for what the critic said, I have to agree and disagree. Yes, this is becoming an important time for the show, but I do believe that the writing has gotten stronger in the last few weeks. Have you been watching the show Solomon?

I liked last week's episode better than tonight's

slackermonkey
01-20-2005, 10:55 PM
The past four episodes of the show have all been consistently good. Obviously, "Joey and the Premiere" was the best of the bunch, but it's at least starting to hit its stride by now.

Brian Damage
01-20-2005, 11:03 PM
I liked last week's episode better than tonight's

So are you a fan?

TVFactFan
01-21-2005, 06:07 PM
So are you a fan?

Not yet