PDA

View Full Version : my thoughts on the show

Mr.Rachel1984
12-12-2004, 04:49 PM
These are my thoughts ( just my thoughts man) Just how I'm feeling at the time about the show.

--------
I think since the show started it has gotten better
some of my fav eps so far have been the one Schwimmer Directed, The Pilot, The Big Audition and this past Christmas One

Now onto my thoughts..

1. Pleaaase make Gunner a recurring character.

I just thought he was the funniest guy in last weeks episode.
I think he would be a great addition to the show.
I lmao @ him getting one up on Joey "Never try to match wits with Gunner!" I think by having him around you can get more comic relief and not have Joey be the dumb one all the time...even though yes..that's a staple part of his character.
Having Gunner around would make for a hilarious mild work rivalry for Joey. They're both not too bright and I think it would be hilarious to have them debate in their "language". It gives them somebody who understands Joey's quirkiness (moo points for example)

2. Joeys apartment is too wide open and too big. Joey's apartment in friends was fun. He played hammer darts and throwing wet paper towels and he was always in a fridge...
He Hasn't been in his fridge or anyone elses in any of the episodes thus far. Let him go over to Alex's.

3. The chemistry still needs to develop and I'm willing to give it time. Joey and Michael are roommates but they're relationship doesn't seem too well defined and the character Michael has seemed one dminensional thus far. I thought by now they'd have some arguments or something to let you know how they're getting along as roommates but it doesn't seem there...yet.
I really hope they flesh out the supporting characters ( Gina Alex Michael) I think lucy liu has been more well defined than anyone so far and she was just a guest star.

4. They've made LA seem boring in NY new york seemed like another character and you really picked up on the city and what life was like there for those people(Friends). LA has a lot more to offer than it just being where Joey lives now right? I think they should take advantage of LA's personality because like NY it does have one.

Concluding these are just my thoughts and I'm a fan of the show and I want to see it get better and better. Thanx for reading.
Mr.Rachel

Brian Damage
12-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Rachel1984
4. They've made LA seem boring in NY new york seemed like another character and you really picked up on the city and what life was like there for those people(Friends). LA has a lot more to offer than it just being where Joey lives now right? I think they should take advantage of LA's personality because like NY it does have one.

Concluding these are just my thoughts and I'm a fan of the show and I want to see it get better and better. Thanx for reading.
Mr.Rachel

I absolutely agree with that comment. They really haven't used the setting of LA to the best of their advantage.

slackermonkey
12-13-2004, 12:12 AM
Agreed. They're always stuck in that damn apartment.

snl75
12-16-2004, 01:58 PM
i agree as well they all need to get out more