PDA

View Full Version : Better or worse?

Ohio8
12-11-2004, 11:08 PM
Which way would you say the show has gone? I think it's gotten better.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nurse (to Fred): "Well Iiiiiiiiiii never!" Fred: "Not with anybody in their right mind......":wave:

slackermonkey
12-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Better. It's still not Must See-caliber yet though.

spunkygirl
12-12-2004, 05:10 AM
Better, it needs some tweaking, but it has the potential to go far

barwars
12-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Better.... although it still has a lot more to improve on.

Brian Damage
12-12-2004, 11:06 PM
Better...with room for improvement.

*GoodMorningCalgary*
01-05-2005, 11:11 AM
I think about the same... Its been a great show from day one but it does need a little improvement....But if they "retool"or whatever the hell they call (I'm not sure) it next season like they did with "Good Morning Miami" then I'll stop watching it. I hate it when they do that.

slackermonkey
01-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Sadly, a retooling is looking likely.

Brian Damage
01-05-2005, 07:21 PM
I think it all depends on the retooling. If they add a character, like Howie and focus more on his work life then it'll be fine.

If they all of a sudden add a bunch of new characters and completely change settings, then I think it'll fail.

TJL
01-05-2005, 07:47 PM
I think it all depends on the retooling. If they add a character, like Howie and focus more on his work life then it'll be fine.
If they all of a sudden add a bunch of new characters and completely change settings, then I think it'll fail.

A complete revamping of the show would really screw things up. It doesn't need a major makeover.

So far, I've liked what I've seen on "Joey." At times the show is laugh out loud funny. However, as much as I like seeing Joey hanging with his sister and nephew, some of the biggest laughs have come from watching Joey trying to make it as a struggling actor.
I like the idea of Joey starring on the lame teen drama series "Deep Powder," because there is such a great opportunity to poke fun at that whole genre, but I think they could have held off that plot line off until later in the season, and done a few more episodes with Joey on the loose on the audition circuit.

CarJackSnyder
01-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Better