PDA

View Full Version : Joey and the Taste Test 1/6/05

Brian Damage
12-09-2004, 10:38 PM
Joey must go to the set because Katie locked herself in her dressing room and won't come out; therefore, they can't shoot a scene with a bear. Lauren stays behind Joey while he's trying to convince Katie to come out. Todd, the Line Producer, tells Lauren that they need to shoot the scene as they are about to go in overtime. Bobbie also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com

slackermonkey
12-09-2004, 10:44 PM
This episode airs January 6th.

Also, Howard will appear in addition to Bobbie.

Brian Damage
12-09-2004, 10:48 PM
I made the change on the title.

slackermonkey
12-09-2004, 10:52 PM
Great, thanks.

barwars
12-10-2004, 02:49 PM
Weird plot.

I hope it's good.
The wait will suck though.

Brian Damage
12-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Here's some more info on this episode...

12/20 - LUCY LIU ("CHARLIE'S ANGELS") GUESTSTARS AS JOEY'S PRODUCER LAUREN-- While shooting his new show "Deep Powder," Joey starts to fall for his co-star daughter Katie. (Danneel Harris) Lauren (gueat star Lucy Liu) tries to persuade Joey that relationships at work are not a good idea, while coming on to him herself. Meanwhile, Gina agrees to teach Alex how to make her famous lasagna after raving about how wonderful it tastes. Joey and Michael are then forced to be judges for a lasagna-making contest between Gina and Alex. Source: NBC

Brian Damage
01-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Here's a couple of pics from next week's all new episode...

Brian Damage
01-02-2005, 12:20 PM

Brian Damage
01-02-2005, 12:21 PM

slackermonkey
01-04-2005, 09:45 PM
Great to finally see those pics up close. Thanks.

spunkygirl
01-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Great pics Brian, thanks :)

slackermonkey
01-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Good episode. The writing seemed to be stronger tonight, and the cast seemed to gel a little more properly. This show is really starting to improve lately, and hopefully this is a good sign.

TJL
01-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Putting Lauren and Bobbie together in a scene was genius! Hopefully they'll do it again soon.

spunkygirl
01-06-2005, 09:19 PM
:rofl: Hilarious episode, I was rolling when Joey was like "It's a real bear? I thought it was a guy in a suit, I kicked him" :lol:

Yeah the writing is stronger, and Lucy Liu needs to be added as a regular

Putting Lauren and Bobbie together in a scene was genius! Hopefully they'll do it again soon.

I agree, they played off of each other very well.

Joey and Lauren have a great chemistry too

Brian Damage
01-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Yeah the writing is stronger, and Lucy Liu needs to be added as a regular

:nod: Liu has really surprised me the past two episodes. She really seems to breathe a sort of new life to the show. People who gave up on this show after a few episodes, should really give it a second chance, because it has consistently gotten better.

DukeDevils9192
01-06-2005, 11:21 PM
Liu is indeed great on the show.

I don't understand how people can diss this show. Tonight just shows how funny it can really be and though I didn't think it was the best, I think it was a big step forward. There was actually a brief moment without Joey in the frame and as long as they can make the other characters strong enough to carry scenes on their own, it'll be great.

One of my favorite lines of the entire series was tonight, when Joey was like, "I didn't think it was going to happen, but then it did..." and Michael says something close to, "Joey, we were all there."

I'm not sold on Bobbie yet, but she was funnier tonight. I just wish she'd tone it down a little more. Still, like I said, she's getting better.

I like Alex a lot. I really enjoy how she plays the uncool card. She does a great job at it.

Thumbs up again.

spunkygirl
01-06-2005, 11:29 PM
Liu is indeed great on the show.

I don't understand how people can diss this show. Tonight just shows how funny it can really be and though I didn't think it was the best, I think it was a big step forward. There was actually a brief moment without Joey in the frame and as long as they can make the other characters strong enough to carry scenes on their own, it'll be great.

One of my favorite lines of the entire series was tonight, when Joey was like, "I didn't think it was going to happen, but then it did..." and Michael says something close to, "Joey, we were all there."

I'm not sold on Bobbie yet, but she was funnier tonight. I just wish she'd tone it down a little more. Still, like I said, she's getting better.

I like Alex a lot. I really enjoy how she plays the uncool card. She does a great job at it.

Thumbs up again.

This was one the funniest episodes of the season so far. There wasn't a moment I wasn't laughing hard. Lucy Liu stole the show IMO

snl75
01-07-2005, 12:07 AM
it was a great ep

Mr.Rachel1984
01-07-2005, 02:18 AM
Great Episode i loved it I was laughing throughout it and David Schwimmer directed this one too. Hopefully he directs more in the future he's great everyone was great lmaooooooo @ alex goin "biatch!" lmao and her grinding

tvfan0101
01-07-2005, 10:13 AM
This was one of the best episodes of the series, easily. I laughed an awful lot. I really think Alex needs to have a larger role in more episodes.

Mr.Rachel1984
01-07-2005, 01:40 PM
I also loved when michael asked " Does anyone here work?" or something like that. I thought that was funny and more so the writers speaking than michael himself. So I expect some changes in the near future and for them to get out more..the shows getting better and better! :) I hope it can start to pick up a larger audience.

slackermonkey
01-07-2005, 01:47 PM
Seems that its ratings helped hit a new high for NBC. Way to go, Joey!

*GoodMorningCalgary*
01-07-2005, 06:25 PM
I thought it was pretty good. I personally think Bobby stole the show! The only thing I didn't like was, did anyone notice that Michael was a bit of jerk last night? he seemed miserable throughout the whole episode, too bad :( but besides that, it was really funny.

and is it just me or was that dance thingy that Alex did really hot??? :eyes:

TJL
01-07-2005, 06:32 PM
I thought it was pretty good. I personally think Bobby stole the show!
and is it just me or was that dance thingy that Alex did really hot??? :eyes:

Bobby was great in the episode. They have to get her into more scenes outside her office. After all, she's a bitshot agent, so they should show her interacting with the other showbiz characters.

And yeah, Alex is just getting better and better...

;)