PDA

View Full Version : am i the only one whos tired of hearing how joey is not friends?

snl75
11-20-2004, 04:22 AM
i dont know about all of you but i get so sick of hearing i dont like joey and then people ask them why and they say because its not friends . well of courase its not friends but i still think its a very funny show its 5 times better than i thought it would be and i think most people who say they dont like it have never even watched it and that includes some friends fans. sorry if im rambling but its very late where i live and im going to bed i get like this when im tired but i was wondering if any of you are tired of the its not friends whiening

slackermonkey
11-20-2004, 04:47 AM
No, you're not the only one.

People need to get it out of their heads that this isn't "Friends 2: Joey Goes to Hollywood."

spunkygirl
11-20-2004, 11:53 AM
Well said both of you. I saw that alot at Friends Boards, they weren't going to watch it because it would suck, I'm thinking how do you know? You haven't even seen it yet.

That's one of my pet peeves people who knock a show but have never even watched it :mad:

pilotguy
11-20-2004, 12:19 PM
Yes, I agree with you....after all, "Frasier" was NOTHING like the "Cheers" series, but it was still a popular, successful and well-done show.

Brian Damage
11-20-2004, 12:23 PM
It's like when the ratings come out and immediately the media are trying to compare Joey's ratings with Friends ratings.

katefandream04
11-26-2004, 03:09 PM
They need to stop being hypocrits...Friends was 3x different.