PDA

View Full Version : If Alex's sister made an appearance,who would you want to guest star?

katefandream04
11-16-2004, 08:41 AM
Who do y'all think should guest star?

barwars
11-16-2004, 04:52 PM
This poll is stupid.

Neither Cybill Shepard nor Katey Segal are hot, and Alex's sister has always been mentioned as "the hot one"

AND why the f*ck would Courtney Cox or Jennifer Aniston guest star, and NOT play their Friends character?!

slackermonkey
11-16-2004, 06:03 PM
Why is everyone suddenly so interested in seeing Alex's sister?

katefandream04
11-16-2004, 09:53 PM
Geez ,I just posted this just to see others opinions...i wasn't expecting people to diss my choices:mad: You ARE entitled to your own opinions...

Brian Damage
11-16-2004, 10:11 PM
I apologize on behalf of the group. You are entitled to your opinions. I'm not sure if Alex's sister is younger or older, but Kelly Ripa would be cool.

slackermonkey
11-16-2004, 10:17 PM
Well you have to admit, Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox make no sense. Why would they randomly show up as Alex's sisters when they've been playing Monica and Rachel for the past ten years? Not only that, but they don't even resemble Alex, so it would just come off as stunt casting for the sake of having someone famous.

ETA: Brian, I think Alex's sister is older. Kelly Ripa wouldn't be a bad choice at all.

barwars
11-16-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Brian Damage
I'm not sure if Alex's sister is younger or older, but Kelly Ripa would be cool.

Now that makes sense.

barwars
11-16-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by katefandream04
Geez ,I just posted this just to see others opinions...i wasn't expecting people to diss my choices:mad: You ARE entitled to your own opinions...

I'm not saying it was a bad post.... just a bad poll.
None of the choices made sense.
If it was just a general question, it would have been fine.... but the choices available were just all around bad.

Anyways, I was thinking Brian, as good a choice as Kelly Rippa is, I doubt ABC would let her guest star on an NBC sitcom.

Brian Damage
11-16-2004, 10:34 PM
Plus Joey is filmed in LA where as Kelly is based in NY.

barwars
11-16-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Brian Damage
Plus Joey is filmed in LA where as Kelly is based in NY.

Yup.

I was also wondering if the actress would have to be blonde.

slackermonkey
11-16-2004, 10:39 PM
Doesn't Regis & Kelly come on NBC? There may a loophole there that would let her show up.

barwars
11-16-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by slackermonkey
Doesn't Regis & Kelly come on NBC? There may a loophole there that would let her show up.

nope, definately ABC.

Regis IS ABC.

slackermonkey
11-16-2004, 10:48 PM
I've only watched Regis & Kelly once in my life that I can remember, so I was never really sure what channel it came on.

Hell, I don't even know what time it comes on.

TJL
11-17-2004, 05:01 AM
I think Alex's sister is supposed to be older than Alex.

Kelly Ripa would be a good choice, but she works for ABC (her show Hope and Faith is ABC as well as Reis and Kelly) and I don't think she'd do something for another network.

I think they'll probably go for a big name actress. Probably blonde.

Cameron Diaz could use some work...

;)

spunkygirl
11-17-2004, 01:10 PM
Kelly Ripa would be a great choice :D

Or Teri Polo :)