PDA

View Full Version : Joey and the Dream Girl part 1 11/04/04

Brian Damage
10-29-2004, 11:01 AM
Joey gets excited when his high school crush Donna decides to visit Gina for the weekend. When Joey finds out that Donna is getting divorced, he thinks he has a chance with her. Meanwhile, Michael finds old videos of himself when he was a kid and discovers that he was good at baseball

slackermonkey
11-03-2004, 06:19 PM
Not sure if anyone cares about this, but LeBlanc will be on Regis & Kelly tomorrow morning. He'll also be bringing a clip from this episode (as he and Drea have done every time they've been on a talk show since September).

barwars
11-04-2004, 08:34 PM
I liked it.

Donna is not that attractive, so I'm not sure what Joey sees in her.

I hated the "are you in love?? Are you on the way to being in love?? are you on the way to being on the way to being in love?" piece, but overall I liked it. Alex is funnier around Gina than Joey.

slackermonkey
11-04-2004, 08:38 PM
I liked it too.

Kelly Preston was better than I thought she'd be, and I liked Michael at the batting cage and Joey's gumball ("At first I saw it was yellow and I was like 'whaaaat?'")

And barwars, I actually loved that "are you in love?" scene. Somehow Alex reminded me of Rachel in that scene, which may be why you hated it. :p

Chambers
11-04-2004, 08:43 PM
Holy crap - I missed it. I was taking a damn economics exam and the van was late in picking me up. :mad:

Anyway...I hope they re-air it one of these days...
My roommate didn't like it that much, though.

TJL
11-04-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by barwars
Donna is not that attractive, so I'm not sure what Joey sees in her.

No way. Kelly Preston is a hottie.

;)

Brian Damage
11-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Chambers
Holy crap - I missed it. I was taking a damn economics exam and the van was late in picking me up. :mad:

Anyway...I hope they re-air it one of these days...
My roommate didn't like it that much, though.

I missed it too. I got out of work late. :mad:

DukeDevils9192
11-04-2004, 11:14 PM
Thought this was a great episode tonight. I really enjoyed it.

I, too, liked the "are you in love?" line.

I don't think Donna's hot either, but, hey, Joey's a man's man and he knows what he's doing.

Hilarious stuff about Michael. I knew getting hit with the balls was coming, but it was still great. I hope they elaborate more on this stuff later.

Can't wait for next week.

spunkygirl
11-04-2004, 11:30 PM
Great episode, the gumball stuff was funny :lol:

:eek: Donna not pretty :eek: My cousin met Kelly Preston once and said she's gorgeous

slackermonkey
11-04-2004, 11:36 PM
I didn't think she looked all that attractive in this episode either, even though I know she's a knockout in person.

Then again, Drea looks more gorgeous on The Sopranos than on Joey, and Andrea Anders doesn't look quite as beautiful as the press photos made her out to be... this show must have some very unflattering lighting.

spunkygirl
11-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by slackermonkey
I didn't think she looked all that attractive in this episode either, even though I know she's a knockout in person.

Then again, Drea looks more gorgeous on The Sopranos than on Joey, and Andrea Anders doesn't look quite as beautiful as the press photos made her out to be... this show must have some very unflattering lighting.

That's true, plus Kelly Preston with dark hair makes her skin look sallow IMO. She's better as a blonde :)

snl75
11-05-2004, 12:14 AM
i enjoyed the ep. alot and kelly is hot but i do like her better as a blonde

sonyab
11-05-2004, 03:40 PM
I really liked this episode. I loved the I love you line. Joey's response was very funny. Gina was drinking and smoking in the video and she said..

Gina: Nobody knew that it was bad back then

Micheal: That was 20 years ago. They knew it was bad!

ROFL.

Ohio8
11-06-2004, 03:51 PM
I watched it, and I thought it was pretty good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Joey (to Jill): "Hey, how you doin' ?"

Rachel:" Don't!!"