PDA

View Full Version : Joey and Alex

Jenna xox
10-26-2004, 10:10 PM
Should they or shouldn't they? If done right, I'd like to see these two eventually hook up. What do you think?

barwars
10-26-2004, 11:35 PM
I'm completely against it.

What would be funny would be if Alex left her husband to be with Joey.... but Joey turns her down.

Brian Damage
10-27-2004, 10:09 AM
I'm not against it, but If it does happen, I want it to be sloooow. Not rushed.

IheartMoonlighting
11-01-2004, 04:42 PM
I think it would have been better had the writers used someone that Joey had a crush on from high school. Alex could have been a high school friend of Gina's. I know that Kelly Preston is going to play Gina's high school friend, but I think that they should have used her character if they want to go the Ross and Rachel route. If the writers try to force a Joey and Alex relationship it won't work. There is no spark.

barwars
11-01-2004, 05:06 PM
A crush from high school would have been Ross/Rachel all over again.

It wasn't funny the first time.... I'm glad they didn't use it now.

TJL
11-01-2004, 07:06 PM
I imagine Joey and Alex will hook up eventually, but hopefully they'll hold off for a season or two.
Let Joey have a crack at a few guest stars first.

;)

slackermonkey
11-01-2004, 07:49 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Joey and Alex get together eventually either. As long as it's built up slowly and doesn't make Joey look like a homewrecker.

IheartMoonlighting
11-02-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by barwars
A crush from high school would have been Ross/Rachel all over again.

It wasn't funny the first time.... I'm glad they didn't use it now. You're right that is too much like Ross and Rachel.

ricardo/mertz
11-06-2004, 12:25 PM
I think it would be nice to just keep them friends. Every man/woman friendship doesn't have to turn into anything.