PDA

View Full Version : Bri-Mi to return

slackermonkey
10-21-2004, 05:06 PM
According to the newest issue of Entertainment Weekly, Brian Michael David Scott is slated to keep returning throughout the season. An interview with the producers in TV Guide from about two months ago mentioned they were considering this, but it hadn't been confirmed until EW's news.

Man, between Bobbie, Howard and now Bri-Mi, there sure are a lot of recurring characters all of a sudden, aren't there? But I think this show needs it.

barwars
10-21-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by slackermonkey
According to the newest issue of Entertainment Weekly, Brian Michael David Scott is slated to keep returning throughout the season. An interview with the producers in TV Guide from about two months ago mentioned they were considering this, but it hadn't been confirmed until EW's news.

Man, between Bobbie, Howard and now Bri-Mi, there sure are a lot of recurring characters all of a sudden, aren't there? But I think this show needs it.

From what I understand, Bobbie is a full cast member.
I dont personally like Brian Michael David Scott, but maybe he'll improve.

Most shows have recurring characters, for example, the other people at the radio station on Frasier, Ross and Monica's parents on Friends, and people like Paul and Phil on Cheers.

slackermonkey
10-21-2004, 06:05 PM
Oh, I know Bobbie's a regular, but she only makes recurring appearances. Kind of like Bulldog used to on "Frasier."

I'm glad they are doing recurring characters, though. On "Friends" they hadn't started with so many recurring characters so early, but I think it can only help "Joey."

spunkygirl
10-21-2004, 06:58 PM
Who is Brian Michael David Scott(and why does he have 4 first names :lol: )?

slackermonkey
10-21-2004, 07:08 PM
Joey's actor nemesis.

And I guess he has four names because they thought it'd be funny. There's no real reason, really.

spunkygirl
10-21-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by slackermonkey
Joey's actor nemesis.

And I guess he has four names because they thought it'd be funny. There's no real reason, really.

thanks, I didn't know who that was, and I thought that was the actors real name :lol:

Brian Damage
10-21-2004, 11:32 PM
Brian Michael David Scott is such a one dimensional character. I also think the role was miscast. This actor doesn't seem to be a legitimate threat to Joey's acting gigs. I mean they look so different.