PDA

View Full Version : Finally a name!

Elaine Benes
10-06-2004, 12:17 AM
I just found out the title of "Episode One" is also called Joey and the Student. :)

slackermonkey
10-06-2004, 12:48 AM
Yeah, I mentioned that here (http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?threadid=121122). :p

All of us at Friends-Boards have known about this since the week that episode aired, thanks to a member who works with Warner Bros. press releases. NBC only just now updated their site with the new title, so I guess that's why everyone's just now finding out.

Brian Damage
10-06-2004, 10:17 AM
That's a heck of alot better than episode one.

Brian Damage
10-08-2004, 10:39 AM
I don't know if this is true or not, but I just read somewhere that the name of the pilot episode is The One where Joey gets cancelled.

barwars
10-08-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Brian Damage
I don't know if this is true or not, but I just read somewhere that the name of the pilot episode is The One where Joey gets cancelled.

hahahahahahaha
brilliant.

slackermonkey
10-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Nah, that's just what the people who put the original pilot online called the episode. It's not an official title. The pilot doesn't have a real name, it's just "Pilot."

On a side note, I miss the "The One..." titles that "Friends" used. Such a simple idea, but they were brilliant titles.

barwars
10-08-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by slackermonkey
Nah, that's just what the people who put the original pilot online called the episode. It's not an official title. The pilot doesn't have a real name, it's just "Pilot."

On a side note, I miss the "The One..." titles that "Friends" used. Such a simple idea, but they were brilliant titles.

I like that Joey is doing the same thing.... a pattern with their titles.

Seinfeld did something similar starting every episode besides one with "The"
But "The One...." was good too.