PDA

View Full Version : Transcripts

slackermonkey
10-05-2004, 05:08 AM
I've made a transcript site for all episodes of "Joey" that have aired so far. Check it out:

http://joeyscripts.ipowerhosts.com

I usually have a new transcript up within two days after the episode aired, but don't hold me to that each time. :p All four episodes are up right now.

Brian Damage
10-05-2004, 10:05 AM
Cool, good job. :cool:

Chambers
10-05-2004, 12:57 PM
Wow, that's really cool.

Did you decide you were this much of a fan after the first episode?

slackermonkey
10-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Well, I was always a huge fan of "Friends," and Joey was always one of my favorite Friends, so I just transferred my love of that show to "Joey." :p

Also, transcript sites are really popular among "Friends" fans particularly, so I figured I'd be the first to get transcripts out for "Joey" this time.

Brian Damage
10-05-2004, 07:41 PM
Let me ask you, how do you do it? I was always curious how someone can do that and do it accurately.

slackermonkey
10-05-2004, 09:37 PM
There's no trick to it. I just listen to what they say and if it's a word I can't hear too carefully, I use closed-captioning. I doubt it's completely accurate, but it's close enough as I can get it.

Brian Damage
10-06-2004, 07:22 PM
:cool:

slackermonkey
10-08-2004, 01:59 AM
The transcript for last night's episode is up.

barwars
10-08-2004, 07:41 AM
MICHAEL: Hey. Oh, how'd the Shakespeare audition go?

JOEY: I didn't get it. I'm gonna be the understudy.

MICHAEL: That's great.

JOEY: Uh, Michael, I don't know what that means in rocket science business, but in show business, it means you suck.

MICHAEL: You're looking at this the wrong way. If the lead actor gets sick, you're in. This is an opportunity. You just need to be ready to seize it when your moment comes.

JOEY: Yeah?

MICHAEL: Yeah, absolutely. Remember what happened to Lou Gehrig? One day, Wally Pipp got sick. Lou filled in for him. He was so good, he replaced him permanently. The guy played, like, every single game for 13 years.

JOEY: Michael, I can't play this part that long. I'm supposed to go to SeaWorld in three weeks.

hahahaha
these transcripts are great!!

spunkygirl
10-08-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by barwars
MICHAEL: Hey. Oh, how'd the Shakespeare audition go?

JOEY: I didn't get it. I'm gonna be the understudy.

MICHAEL: That's great.

JOEY: Uh, Michael, I don't know what that means in rocket science business, but in show business, it means you suck.

MICHAEL: You're looking at this the wrong way. If the lead actor gets sick, you're in. This is an opportunity. You just need to be ready to seize it when your moment comes.

JOEY: Yeah?

MICHAEL: Yeah, absolutely. Remember what happened to Lou Gehrig? One day, Wally Pipp got sick. Lou filled in for him. He was so good, he replaced him permanently. The guy played, like, every single game for 13 years.

JOEY: Michael, I can't play this part that long. I'm supposed to go to SeaWorld in three weeks.

hahahaha
these transcripts are great!!

:lol: :lol:

slackermonkey
10-16-2004, 02:23 AM
Just finished Thursday's episode transcript. Check it out.

slackermonkey
11-05-2004, 07:35 PM
Bad news, guys.

My web server decided to shut down my transcript site, I guess because of copyright laws and such. I still have the transcripts for the first seven episodes, but want to hold off on starting the eighth until I find a good place to put the other transcripts. Anyone have any ideas?