PDA

View Full Version : USA Today Tv critic agrees with me that Joey's Sister is........

TVFactFan
09-30-2004, 04:28 PM
Too Harsh and Trashy. That's the number one thing about this show i have a problem with right now. Why does she have to be so trashy and crazy acting?

barwars
09-30-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by TVShow Analyzer
Too Harsh and Trashy. That's the number one thing about this show i have a problem with right now. Why does she have to be so trashy and crazy acting?

That's her character.
I mean.... she had a kid at 16 for crying out loud.
She's supposed to be trashy.

spunkygirl
09-30-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by barwars
That's her character.
I mean.... she had a kid at 16 for crying out loud.
She's supposed to be trashy.

:yeahthat

I mean Joey is a womanizer, so his sister is the female version of a womanizer(LOL).

Would you rather her be little miss perfect, who never does anything wrong? If I remember right, almost all of Joey's sisters are "trashy"

Chambers
09-30-2004, 04:38 PM
I don't see a problem with her character either.

Brian Damage
09-30-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Angela Micelli
:yeahthat

I mean Joey is a womanizer, so his sister is the female version of a womanizer(LOL).

Would you rather her be little miss perfect, who never does anything wrong? If I remember right, almost all of Joey's sisters are "trashy"

Exactly, it wouldn't fit if she was an innocent school girl. She is trashy, but then again so is Joey. It is consistent!

CarJackSnyder
10-03-2004, 05:27 PM
If I remember right, almost all of Joey's sisters are "trashy"

Yup, they all are "trashy"

Friendsfan#333
10-04-2004, 05:48 PM
The only problem I have with her is that she's to similiar to Joey. I know its relastic that siblings are similiar but on T.V. they don't have to be. Over all I like her charector.

barwars
10-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Friendsfan#333
The only problem I have with her is that she's to similiar to Joey. I know its relastic that siblings are similiar but on T.V. they don't have to be. Over all I like her charector.

.... ever see Frasier??

(holy ****, these two shows have a lot in common)