PDA

View Full Version : Joey's sister said her son was WEIRD????-lol What about her?

TVFactFan
09-17-2004, 11:54 AM
This weird woman gets a attitude because she can't go to a nightclub and help her son pick up girls? And when she does finally go to the club with him she askes her son, So what do you like in a woman big breats?-HUH? She maybe the reason my TV will no longer be turned to NBC on thursday nights at 8pm

alweetat
09-17-2004, 02:02 PM
I wasn't all that offended by the comment. I thought it was odd but I think that they are trying to make her alot like Joey. And like she said she thinks he is a bit weird so maybe it was just her way of trying to help him be normal. I guess we will just have to see how the show progresses to get a real feel for things since it was only the 2nd episode!

TVFactFan
09-17-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by alweetat
I wasn't all that offended by the comment. I thought it was odd but I think that they are trying to make her alot like Joey. And like she said she thinks he is a bit weird so maybe it was just her way of trying to help him be normal. I guess we will just have to see how the show progresses to get a real feel for things since it was only the 2nd episode!

And that thing she did outside the window when she was upset with Joey and her son was just retarded.

alweetat
09-17-2004, 02:18 PM
Yeah that was a little crude! Definetly not very lady like. I think she should have understood why her son wanted to go out without her and if she wanted him to be normal she should have been okay with it!

Brian Damage
09-17-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by TVShow Analyzer
And that thing she did outside the window when she was upset with Joey and her son was just retarded.

I missed the episode what did she do?

alweetat
09-20-2004, 07:48 AM
He & Joey were going to go out and pick up women and she wanted to go. When they told her they didn't want her to go she got mad and was doing a little obscene dance thing in the window! Then she called the club they were at to tell them he was under age and they got kicked out. Then she finally got to go with them and was asking him if he liked girls with big boobs or what. It was just kind of strange for his mother to be doing!