PDA

View Full Version : Joey and the Student 9/16/04

Brian Damage
09-15-2004, 10:54 AM
EPISODE ONE
8pm 2004-09-16 ALL NEW!
Michael (Paulo Costanzo) moves into Joey's (Matt LeBlanc) apartment to seek his independence from his mother Gina (Drea de Matteo). Joey decides to take his nephew Michael out on the town to teach him how to meet women. Meanwhile, Michael and Joey learn all is not as it seems with his attractive neighbor, Alex (Andrea Anders). TV-14

*GoodMorningCalgary*
09-15-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Brian Damage
EPISODE ONE
8pm 2004-09-16 ALL NEW!
Michael (Paulo Costanzo) moves into Joey's (Matt LeBlanc) apartment to seek his independence from his mother Gina (Drea de Matteo). Joey decides to take his nephew Michael out on the town to teach him how to meet women. Meanwhile, Michael and Joey learn all is not as it seems with his attractive neighbor, Alex (Andrea Anders). TV-14

why would they call it "Episode One" isn't the Pilot episode one? this also sounds kinda similar to the Pilot.

Brian Damage
09-15-2004, 08:06 PM
This is not the pilot and it sounds different from the pilot.

*GoodMorningCalgary*
09-16-2004, 08:35 AM
This is not the pilot and it sounds different from the pilot.

I know its not the Pilot...But besides "Joey decides to take his nephew Michael out on the town to teach him how to meet women" it doesn't sound too different from last weeks episode.

Chambers
09-16-2004, 08:31 PM
I liked today's episode more than the pilot.

But I still think the Alex character sucks.

Chambers
09-16-2004, 09:01 PM
By the way, did anybody notice how Alex is looking a lot like a Monica character and Michael is looking more and more like a Ross character??

TVFactFan
09-16-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Chambers
I liked today's episode more than the pilot.

But I still think the Alex character sucks.

I don't like Joey's sister

Brian Damage
09-17-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by TVShow Analyzer
I don't like Joey's sister

Why?

TVFactFan
09-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Why?

No class and just overall WEIRD

Brian Damage
09-17-2004, 11:38 AM
She had a tough life, she had a baby when she was 16.

TVFactFan
09-17-2004, 11:46 AM
She had a tough life, she had a baby when she was 16.

That character does nothing for me. And the fact that she wanted to help her son pick up girls At a club was even more WEIRD-lol

barwars
09-17-2004, 06:51 PM
By the way, did anybody notice how Alex is looking a lot like a Monica character and Michael is looking more and more like a Ross character??

I did, but that's ok -- they were 2 of my favorite "Friends"
Sort of like Roz being a lot like Sam. Or Niles being a lot like Frasier used to be.

But, I think the Alex character improved a little. The "Notesy" scene was pretty funny. I think Michael was almost as funny, if not more funny than Joey this week.

Chambers
09-17-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by barwars
I did, but that's ok -- they were 2 of my favorite "Friends"
Sort of like Roz being a lot like Sam. Or Niles being a lot like Frasier used to be.

But, I think the Alex character improved a little. The "Notesy" scene was pretty funny. I think Michael was almost as funny, if not more funny than Joey this week.

Haha you're right - at least they didn't try to copy Phoebe or Rachel. Now that you mention the Roz and Niles thing, I can see how that probably won't hurt the show.

barwars
09-17-2004, 09:16 PM
Haha you're right - at least they didn't try to copy Phoebe or Rachel. Now that you mention the Roz and Niles thing, I can see how that probably won't hurt the show.

Ohh god, another Phoebe.... I'd go insane.
As for Rachel, she wasn't really funny.... but she didn't annoy me.

Mr.Rachel1984
09-20-2004, 03:23 AM
lol @ the line about joey lookin like tony danza lol i thought that was funny and actually thought about that before the episode aired