PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Anniston set to guest star on Joey

Mr.Rachel1984
09-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Jennifer Aniston has become the first 'Friends' star to make a cameo appearance in Matt LeBlanc's spin-off show, 'Joey'.

The sexy actress, who played Rachel Green in the hit sitcom, has been spotted on the Los Angeles set of the new show, which hit US TV screens last week.

A set insider revealed: "Matt wanted at least one of the old gang in his first season and he and the producers decided it should be Jen's character, Rachel.

She couldn't wait to get back onto the 'Friends' sound stage." The first episode of 'Joey', which follows Matt's character, Joey Tribbiani, as he moves from New York to Los Angeles to pursue a Hollywood acting career, attracted a staggering 18.6million viewers.

Ahh what are they doing...I hope it works out well but, I for one want them to establish the characters that they have now..I need time to get over Rachel and the other friends..she's going to come in have a great show and then...I'll wish friends went another season. Anywho comments? complaints?

--edit: I could definately see Paulo Costanzo's character Michael getting lovestruck for Rachel similar to ross. I think that would be funny

Adamantium
09-14-2004, 10:31 PM
I agree it's too soon for any of the Friends to drop by.

However, I'd rather see Phoebe visit as opposed to Rachel. That's just me though. I think when Chandler finally guest stars it will be a big deal and that one they're gonna wait a while for.

*GoodMorningCalgary*
09-15-2004, 09:29 AM
Oh My God, the producers are so stupid....Its still waaaayyyy too early. They shouldn't have any of the old friends guest star until like season 2 or 3 (if it lasts that long...) then it would make it more exciting.

Brian Damage
09-15-2004, 09:48 AM
I also think it is a tad too soon to start having the old Friends gang stop by. Joey and the rest of the cast, need to settle into their roles first.

CarJackSnyder
09-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Brian Damage
I also think it is a tad too soon to start having the old Friends gang stop by. Joey and the rest of the cast, need to settle into their roles first.

:yeahthat:

Will and Grace Fanatic
09-16-2004, 04:27 PM
Looks like it is off to a good start. 18.6 million viewers isn't a Friends rating but it is still a pretty good one. And hopefully it builds up. Plus it was the number one show last week.

snl75
09-17-2004, 02:28 AM
on the one hand it will be nice to see jen. again but i still think its too soon for any of them to come on it might throw off any momentum tihs cast might buld .

dandelion wine
09-17-2004, 02:31 AM
It is a bit too soon but I'm looking forward to seeing her. This is a great show and I hope it continues to do well.

CÚline
09-17-2004, 09:34 AM
Not,now!It's way too soon.We don't know enough the new characters yet to bring any of the "Friends" already.They're going to turn the show into a Friends's spinoff.Of course,it will be nice to have news about Rachel but,it could wait until next season or they don't beleive that the show will last that long:(

barwars
09-17-2004, 06:47 PM
Once a year is good.
But anymore.... and its not its own show anymore.

LucyCompanyPhan
09-18-2004, 02:12 PM
I don't think that is true and Rachel is not the natural character to bring in, Chandler is.

Jchapman74
09-20-2004, 05:32 AM
but your right guys to early for Jennifer to come see Joey.

Joeylova87
09-20-2004, 10:35 AM
Too early. It should be later in the season.

spunkygirl
09-20-2004, 10:22 PM
Has this been confirmed?

Anyways, I think it's too soon for any of the Friends to guest star. Maybe next year, but I think Chandler should be the first though.

LucyCompanyPhan
09-20-2004, 10:34 PM
at the golden globes Jen said that she wasn't asked but she would do it as soon as they asked. whenever they are ready she'll be guest starring. so i'm glad that its not happening right away but it will happen in the future.

Superbatboy
09-30-2004, 02:33 AM
I think it's funny how they're assuming just because she was on the set that she's guest starring. She could've been just visiting her friend. I hope no cameos are done during the frist season, it wouldn't be a good thing.

Friendsfan#333
10-04-2004, 07:26 PM
I would have liked to see her but after she came on it would be hard to enjoy just the charecters in Joey.

I don't think Chandler had to be the first to guest star just because he knew Joey the best