CarJackSnyder
08-21-2004, 11:26 PM
Joey airs on September 9th @ 8 !! I can't wait!!:D

ljonesxoxo
08-26-2004, 08:29 PM
im pumppped to see the show !!!

blackhearted
09-12-2004, 02:39 PM
What did you guys think? (sorry if there is already a thread about this). I think the spin off will be watched for three episodes, then the american crowd will drop it. it really doesnt promise much hope...or anything for that matter! it had potential to be good, but they are playing it up too much.

spunkygirl
09-12-2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah there's already a thread about this.

Ummm sorry but Joey will be around for a few years at least, it's gotten alot of praise.

sorry you don't feel the same way

MissZero
09-12-2004, 06:11 PM
I hated it!

CarJackSnyder
09-13-2004, 08:01 PM
I liked it! :D

Like Angela Micelli said it will be around for a few years

Brian Damage
09-15-2004, 09:50 AM
The ratings were a bit of a dissappointment for its debut. The real test will be this week when it goes against Survivor.

andress_jade
09-20-2004, 04:32 AM
Personally, I like it. Maybe I'm just weird, but I don't judge a show by it's first episode. It wasn't great, but it was terrible either. I laughed and enjoyed myself.
The second episode wasn't bad either. I guess this show is for some people and not for others.
I guess the reason I like it is because Joey was one of my favorites from Friends and he's hot!
Matt LeBlanc is good lookin' and it just blows me away that he is such a smart guy in real life and can play this male ditz (if you want to call him that) to a tee. I am very impressed. What I also like about Joey is that he "acted" on Days of our Lives" and that's my favorite soap.
So, it's all good. :D