PDA

View Full Version : Recent pictures of Jessica Vaughn

~Teddybear~
07-09-2004, 12:31 PM
I was just wondering what Jessica Vaughn "The actress that played Winnie" did after TCS ended. She was a cute kid and I wanted to know how how Jessica Vaughn looks now. Anyone got any recent pictures of her or any information on what she did after TCS?

Dreamy
07-09-2004, 03:45 PM
well,i guess u won't find anything of her!!!i think she did nothin after the show...that's a pity coz she was really a cute kid...and i really wanna c how she looks today!!but i'm sure we won't find anythin bout her:( !!!

Dreamy
07-09-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by */Raven's #1 faN\*
well,i guess u won't find anything of her!!!i think she did nothin after the show...that's a pity coz she was really a cute kid...and i really wanna c how she looks today!!but i'm sure we won't find anythin bout her:( !!!

i was right,she didn't do anythin after TCS!!
that's from tv tome and u c,she did nothin after the show ended
:( :

Guest Starring Roles
The Cosby Show - Winnie Tibideaux (as Jessica Ann Vaughn) - And So We Commence (2) (1992)
The Cosby Show - Winnie Tibideaux (as Jessica Ann Vaughn) - And So We Commence (1) (1992)
The Cosby Show - Winnie Tibideaux - Clair's Reunion (1992)
The Cosby Show - Winnie Tibideaux (as Jessica Ann Vaughn) - Cliff Gets Jilted (1992)
The Cosby Show - Winnie Tibideaux - The Getaway (1992)
The Cosby Show - Winnie Tibideaux - Olivia Comes Out of the Closet (1991)
The Cosby Show - Winnie Tibideaux (as Jessica Ann Vaughn) - It's Apparent to Everyone (1991)
The Cosby Show - Winnie Tibideaux - There's No Place Like This Home (1991)
The Cosby Show - Winnie Tibideaux - With This Ring? (1991)