PDA

View Full Version : what did myra die from

twc81
07-08-2004, 08:56 PM
and i agree with you guys original harriet being replaced sucked and so did her replacement. do you know how old myra was and what she died from

Scoobiedoo30
07-09-2004, 01:05 AM
Michellt Thomas Died of Stromace Cancer

Vegas Girl
07-13-2004, 09:36 PM
I think she was 30 when she died.

isiahthomas
11-15-2004, 04:23 PM
What's Stromace Cancer? Don't you mean stomach cancer? I was watchin a old episode of Family Matters last week & Myra had a bunch of pictures of Urkel on her wall. Even her bedsheets had Urkel all over them hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. She had on a Urkel t shirt LOL.

Brent88
11-15-2004, 08:52 PM
Stomach cancer is correct. She died only a few months after the finale aired.

stella
11-16-2004, 04:42 AM
Had the show survived a 10th season, I wonder how the Michelle Thomas' death would be explained via Myra's character.

The worst part of the show was that it was not given a proper series finale. Kudos to all sitcoms that are given a proper finale.

hughpuppies
11-25-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by stella
Had the show survived a 10th season, I wonder how the Michelle Thomas' death would be explained via Myra's character.

The worst part of the show was that it was not given a proper series finale. Kudos to all sitcoms that are given a proper finale.

Blame that on the networks for cancelling it at the last possible moment without giving them any warning for a proper send off. When they were making the episode lost in space the network said make it a wrap this is your last episode and we are not bringing you back another season.

Samething happen to Different Strokes.

It is a shame networks do this, least networks could give them least enough time for a proper send off before pulling the plug.

You would figure by now how anooyed fans of shows get when they pull the plug to soon and not give the show a proper send off, so you would figure they would stop doing it.

James28
08-27-2008, 05:46 PM
If Family Matters had been renewed for a 10th season, Michelle Thomas wouldn't have refused the treatment for her stomach cancer in the first place. I don't care if it interfered with her chances of conceiving children. What if Michelle Thomas hadn't died from stomach cancer and underwent the treatment anyway?

Furienna
08-29-2008, 01:57 AM
So you think she chose to die because there wasn't a 10th season of the show? Eh, I don't think so, dude...

Jessica
08-29-2008, 12:14 PM
I don't think she would do that.

Furienna
08-29-2008, 05:22 PM
No, I don't think she did so either. It sounds way too extreme.

Jessica
08-29-2008, 08:29 PM
No, I don't think she did so either. It sounds way too extreme.

It sure does.