PDA

View Full Version : Melonie Haller

Lady T
03-20-2004, 02:02 PM
I was going through my Welcome Back, Kotter collection and I noticed that on the show they had a female "Sweathog" named Angie..I was just wondering what everybody thought of her character; besides having the most gorgeous blonde hair I have ever seen..the actress (Melonie Haller) has to be one of the worst actresses I have ever seen!...Was she a complete novice when it came to acting? or was she having an affair with James Komack? and that is the reason why she was on the show....

Lady T
03-22-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Undercover Angel
I was going through my Welcome Back, Kotter collection and I noticed that on the show they had a female "Sweathog" named Angie..I was just wondering what everybody thought of her character; besides having the most gorgeous blonde hair I have ever seen..the actress (Melonie Haller) has to be one of the worst actresses I have ever seen!...Was she a complete novice when it came to acting? or was she having an affair with James Komack? and that is the reason why she was on the show....

I found something interesting about this actress that Miss Haller posed for the March 1980 issue of Playboy....