PDA

View Full Version : The Love Trianges

RosieFan
02-26-2004, 12:56 AM
I cannot believe what is happening with Ryan, Marissa, Theresa, and her boyfriend there. Also the scene they showed for next week with Seth and Anna, him running after her. The show's relationships are just going crazy. I love it. It makes it sooo exciting. I like Theresa. She is really pretty, and I wouldn't mind seeing her and Ryan together, but it just doesn't seem right. And Seth, although him and Summer should be together, Anna is just so sweet and nice, and even helped them two on tonights episode. I just can't wait to see what they have planned.

xOxMizzBrodyxOx
02-28-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by RosieFan
I cannot believe what is happening with Ryan, Marissa, Theresa, and her boyfriend there. Also the scene they showed for next week with Seth and Anna, him running after her. The show's relationships are just going crazy. I love it. It makes it sooo exciting. I like Theresa. She is really pretty, and I wouldn't mind seeing her and Ryan together, but it just doesn't seem right. And Seth, although him and Summer should be together, Anna is just so sweet and nice, and even helped them two on tonights episode. I just can't wait to see what they have planned.

:wave:

I Dream of Jeannie
02-29-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by RosieFan

I like Summer and Seth. I didn't like Anna and Seth, I liked Anna as the helpful friend though. Theresa I don't like her and Ryan, lol, there is something about her voice that gets on my nerves. lol I'm still rooting for Marissa and Ryan.:cool:

xOxMizzBrodyxOx
04-10-2004, 12:36 AM
whoa this is an old thread! well luckily marissa and ryan r gettin back togeter in this weeks eppy.. it would've been this week but the freakin crap the swan :mad: :mad: :mad:

I Dream of Jeannie
04-10-2004, 08:47 AM
I HATE how Fox does that. I hate how they space the episodes out like that. That bugs me soooo friggin' much. :rolleyes:

xOxMizzBrodyxOx
04-10-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by I Dream of Jeannie
I HATE how Fox does that. I hate how they space the episodes out like that. That bugs me soooo friggin' much. :rolleyes:

ditto... they have to do that grrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: